By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Anime?

Junjou Romantica, Chuubra!!, and Hetalia

Around the Network

Gundam Wing, DragonBall, DragonBall Z, Ronin Warriors (Samurai Troopers), Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo.

I'd post pictures, but it's hard enough as it is accessing this site from my work computer and I have a meeting in ten minutes......yay for corporate employment.....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

Junjou Romantica, Chuubra!!, and Hetalia

I can't believe it took NFG 3 pages to post in here!

One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Clannad
Great Teacher Onizuka
Bakemonogatari
Black Lagoon (I've just started watching it and so far its pure awesomeness)
Gintama
Durarara (like Black Lagoon, I've just started watching it and its amazing so far)
Seto No Hanayome
Toradora
Welcome to the NHK

Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakusho
Samurai Champloo

Around the Network
g-value said:
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Clannad
Great Teacher Onizuka
Bakemonogatari
Black Lagoon (I've just started watching it and so far its pure awesomeness)
Gintama
Durarara (like Black Lagoon, I've just started watching it and its amazing so far)
Seto No Hanayome
Toradora
Welcome to the NHK

How refreshing to have someone aware of the lesser known masterpieces instead of the super mainstream BS (aka all the 300+ episode shows).

cowboy bebop stands alone

one piece is my favorite anime right now, i also watch naruto and bleach but i started to hate them couple of years ago, i am only watching them to give closure to the story.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Also Ghost in the Shell S A C, Ikki Tousen, Samurai Champloo, Samurai X, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Cougarman said:
one piece is my favorite anime right now, i also watch naruto and bleach but i started to hate them couple of years ago, i am only watching them to give closure to the story.

Hate to disappoint you, but there won't be any.