By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - how is demon souls?

ok i think im going to get it, just one more question does it have offline co-op?

Around the Network

^ no

1. Yeah it's not that hard. You die in it as much as you would in any other game. However the difference is that in this game when you die there is repercussions. You lose your souls and you have to start back at the beginning of the current dungeon you are on. You can regain your souls but you have to reach your dead body to get them back without dying. You will end up playing this game very cautiously. That mixed with the creepy atmosphere and the sense of being alone (even when online) the game can feel pretty scary at times.

Demon's souls is hard in the sense that there are real consequences to getting hit by an enemy. As long as you pay attention and learn how to fight it's not all that difficult. Online is great, for me it's close to my favorite use of online integration. It doesn't shove it at you, or make you feel like it's neccesary to enjoy the game. But once you do start partaking in the online stuff you won't stop :D

thanks everyone, i am getting it