By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Joystiq gives glowing review of Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Edge gave it 7, then went on about SF4 being better.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
bazmeistergen said:
Edge gave it 7, then went on about SF4 being better.

Funny, IGN gave it a 9 and the reviewer liked it more than SF4. All up to opinion really.

If it is only minimally easier than Marvel vs Capcom 2, then I would still get it. I played SF4 a few times, but it never drew me in (blame the 360 D-Pad :P)

I might buy this over NMH2 now....

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

blunty51 said:
"It's a simple, elegant control scheme (three attack buttons and a "partner" button) and many of its characters' special moves are performed using the same motions and button combinations, but each character still has a very unique feel."

I wonder how far the motion controls go?

Probably just for key moves, if I remember so reviews of the first release correctly. Obviously they are optional since you can use the CC and fighting sticks.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

yeah, go tvc, an epic fighting game

G4 gave it full marks!

"In short, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is the best fighting game on the Wii and deserves to be checked out by Wii-owning fighting fans. It's not the most robust package in terms of modes, but it's an extremely solid first entry in a new franchise. Too often, Wii gamers end up getting ports or watered down versions of games available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. This is not the case with TvC, which was developed from the ground up on Wii hardware. It looks beautiful and plays extremely well on a Classic or GameCube controller. If you just have to play every good fighting game, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is a clear system seller for the Wii."

Around the Network

I would say the good reviews are nice, but it seems it's just because it's the kind of game they like, not that they are actually accepting of the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

LordTheNightKnight said:
blunty51 said:
"It's a simple, elegant control scheme (three attack buttons and a "partner" button) and many of its characters' special moves are performed using the same motions and button combinations, but each character still has a very unique feel."

Probably just for key moves, if I remember so reviews of the first release correctly. Obviously they are optional since you can use the CC and fighting sticks.

Oh dear God you guys cant be serious.....

This game doesnt have motion controls.

FragiIe said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
blunty51 said:

Oh dear God you guys cant be serious.....

This game doesnt have motion controls.

I stated I was just trying to remember. So how does the game control with just the Wiimote?

LordTheNightKnight said:
I would say the good reviews are nice, but it seems it's just because it's the kind of game they like, not that they are actually accepting of the Wii.

So er, the game is getting good reviews because they like the game, and they don't not like it? :/.

" So er, the game is getting good reviews because they like the game, and they don't not like it? :/."

What I mean is that they aren't accepting the Wii just because of this.