By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 > Gears 2? PS3 cheap as 360? My trip to Gamestop. PIcs/Vids

So i went to gamestop  to check out some games and decided to take some pics.

PS3 is just as cheap as 360?

As Darth would say "YES!! YES IT IS!!!!"

$230 For built in Wifi and a HDD. Good deal.

I checked the price on Resistance 2 and Gears 2 and found R2 more expensive than Gears 2... (Guess we know which one is better LOL)

Resistance 2 is $30 while Gears 2 is $20 new. (LOLOL)

Its still F*ck Killzone2 (lol)

I found this Nerdy ass kid  buying Gears 2 so i asked if i could take a pic and sure enough he let me.

Apparently the kid behind him was stealing a bunch of used gamecube games LOLOLOL The cops came and he ran out.

I took a video and here it is. 

I got home at 10:30. Gamestop closed at 9 and i walked home in the cold. It was cold out... BURR

What do you guys think?

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
I just haven't.........MET YOU YET :D. Awesome background song :P

At Mcdonalds... they go hard..

PS3 games don't drop high prices because of value; the games stay high in price because of the Sony while Gamestop has to put up a competitive price. Also because more people return 360 games for newer games more actively. PS3 gamers play games and return them to gamestop at a slower pace. This is another reason on gamestops side why prices dont drop as fast.

GoW II says $20 used. Not new

What is with your dire hate of Gears of War 2? LOL

Up until this year when it will get demolished, it's still been my favorite exclusive 360 game and a reason to own a 360. It's also been a huge leader in the Co-op front. First revolutionizing the way co-op would be handled in games and then furthering that with the addition of horde mode in 2. It's done so many good things for gaming this generation. As a fellow 360 owner and fan, I just don't understand your severe distaste for it. :/

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

How far do you live from Gamestop if you walked home and arrived 90 minutes after you left?

I hate to be rude here, but why should I care? What is so significant about this story? Where is it interesting? Argh.

MontanaHatchet said:
I hate to be rude here, but why should I care? What is so significant about this story? Where is it interesting? Argh.

Behind the guy holding Gears 2 there could be a copy of Okami...

Former something....

I like stories

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsister44 said:
GoW II says $20 used. Not new