By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Box = Poor Quality.

takeru51 said:
Nick said:
@ Soriku

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/12248_fire_emblem_radiant_dawn-orig.png

This isn't quite the same as the box I was looking at, but the images are still low quality like this one. It might be hard to tell off screen the way you can tell when holding the game.

The pictures on the back look a lot like a snes~64 era game. The one in the middle actually looks a lot like Gemfire to me.

I think it looks pretty good... Maybe that's just because Mia's my favorite character

I think the artwork looks great too, but the in game shots are absolute poo.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

This is the art I got in the US.  It's the same as the Japanese got, apparently.  I don't know if the back is the same as I can't find pics, but I doubt it as the US back has 3 languages taking up lots of space. 

The US back looks totally different from the one posted here, and there's also no Intelligent Systems logo even though there's a blank spot they could have put it in. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Of the 3 screenshots on the back of my copy, I would say that 1 looks bad, 1 is so-so, and 1 is pretty decent. So they could have done better but IMO Nick is exaggerating, assuming we saw the same one.

I can't take a picture myself cause I have no scanner. Maybe I can borrow a digital camera later today, but I'll probably be too lazy.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!