By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: NSMB Wii going to be ported to the PS3

"Great, now that Rol is banned from here, he moved to that site..."

When was rol banned?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:

When was rol banned?

1/1/2010. He requested a ban because he lost a bet. He claims to have had an affair with my wife, so I banned him for it (however, in reality I have the best wife in the world who would never cheat on me )

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

When was rol banned?

1/1/2010. He requested a ban because he lost a bet. He claims to have had an affair with my wife, so I banned him for it (however, in reality I have the best wife in the world who would never cheat on me )

Uh...

I'm backing away slowly.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LOL1

Saludos!!

Sony already have New Super Mario Bros. Wii on their console its called LittleBigPlanet.

Around the Network

I wonder why Super Mario World wasn't a launch title for the PS then although they used the symbols as attack of Magikoopa.

>NSMB Wii going to be ported to the PS3

Seriously, I'd cream my pants if this rumour were true

You heard that Naughty Dog will port UNCHARTED 2 to the Wii. They say that with additional horse power available in the wii Compare to the PS3 the game will be more beautiful then ever !!!

Common give me a break....good april fool thread in january anyway...

Not funny, but I like it...

I remember when I first played this game I noticed the Playstation symbols and thought it was mighty odd...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">