By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS2 Owners: What was your first 7th gen console

PS2 Owners: What was your first 7th gen console

Wii 30 27.52%

PS3 54 49.54%

X360 25 22.94%

Total:109

Went from a PS2/ GC to a 360....grabbed a ps3 because I saw a good deal of it at the time two years later.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Last gen I had a PS2, then a Xbox after. Once I got the Xbox, it became my main console./
This gen, I got the Xbox 360 first (birthday gift), which came bundled with Kameo (which I played 15 minutes of and did not like). I bought my PS3 in August 2007, the price had just come down by €100 at the time. Since then, Ps3 has been my main (partially as I prefer the games, partially because I don't want to pay to play online and partially because my 360 has to be turned on/off multiple times before it actually does anything). The Wii was a gift for Xmas 2007 (for my dad actually, but he rarely plays it. He only ever plays Mario Kart Wii, generally with me).

There is a 4th option: I don't have a 7th gen console, yet.

You can see which system I bought first under my avatar.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

wii, dont have it anymore.

CGI-Quality said:
Xbox 360.

really?

Around the Network

Xbox 360

Wii.

It was cheap and it had Zelda.

Well, I owned a GCN for a while last generation, traded it for a PS2, then traded the PS2 for a GCN because I liked the games on it better. Does that make me a PS2 owner last gen?

The Xbox 360

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Wii.

I was really hyped for Brawl and Twilight Princess.

I actually didn't like the PS3 back then because it had no game ahah