By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Multiplatform Title 2010 - GAME

+ Final Fantasy XIII
- Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
how cute....all the people jealous at FFXIII winning the most anticipated monthly awards like every month on VGchartz are all pouncing on it to get it out of this game, it'll be funny when COD7 & FF13 outsell 99% of that list

Final Fantasy XIII+

Naughty Bear-

This game that Seece provided to the community round here' clearly states in title "Most Anticipated Multiplatform Title" ...

"Most Anticipated"

"Anticipated"

The game is not about sales man, its about most wanted, most of us know COD7 and FFXIII will most likely outsell all of the above, but i said this before and i'll say it again... Sales does not and will not Equal quality.

... not everyone is anticipating ffxiii the most out of all those great mutliplatform games listed there guy, jus' sayin ya know?

anyway...

+ Bioshock 2

-  Naughty Bear

Final Fantasy 13 +
Mass Effect 2 -

darthdevidem01 said:
how cute....all the people jealous at FFXIII winning the most anticipated monthly awards like every month on VGchartz are all pouncing on it to get it out of this game, it'll be funny when COD7 & FF13 outsell 99% of that list

Final Fantasy XIII+

Naughty Bear-

+ Naughty Bear
- Final Fantasy XIII

Split/Second ++
Final Fantasy XIII--

But war... war never changes

Around the Network

Bioshock 2 +
Mafia II -

+ Bioshock 2
- Nier

darthdevidem01 said:

Final Fantasy XIII+

Naughty Bear-

Lol, whatever makes you feel better

The only way for this to be funny is if the people voting it down end up loving it.

Anyway,

+ Just Cause 2

- Fallout: New Vegas

It has to be said, that there is a damn fine list, and F:NV being at the bottom of the list doesn't mean I hate it. I just like it the least

Lot's of Bioshock 2 love going around here!

omg just saw the ad on TV, its amazing!

BIOSHOCK 2 finally hyped