By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Lego Batman coming next year!

I love the Lego games, and I cannot wait until the lego Indiana Jones games comes out, then I ran across Lego Batman.  This should be great.  Any thoughts?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/teaser-trailer/its-a-bird-its-a-planeits-lego-batman-321040.php

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I just want legos, you know the ones where you actually just thought up your own shit. Not like today when you are forced to buy them in a set that tells you what to build.

oh sorry. I have never tried any of the lego games. Are they worth $$.

The Lego games are awesome. If you havent tried Star Wars make it the next game you rent! Its fun with the significant other as well (cute + teamwork + funny etc).

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Wow, you should have a warning before clicking on this forum. I read the title and fell asleep, just lost 5 hours of my life :(.

I keed, but I'd be much more excited for info on the next Batman MOVIE... Wouldn't happen to have any of that would you?

I remember someone put up an april fools day joke about Lego Zelda. I know it was just an april fools joke, but the idea sounded really cool and now I want someone to make it =p

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

lego batman? awesome

Lego Batman??? LEGA BATMAN???

...No...

a.l.e.x59 said:
Lego Batman??? LEGA BATMAN???

...No...

Lego my Batman!

Aside from Kotor games, I'm not really a Star Wars fan but I did enjoy the Lego Star Wars games.  Lego Batman should be fun.