By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For Those Of You Buying "Final Fantasy XIII" For The Xbox 360

dsister44 said:
mario64 said:

@dsister44 : then sales numbers for SE games came in, and they were a lot better on PS3 (tov, FF13 numbers) :)

Don't forget the 360 is now basically dead in Japan (outsold more than 10:1 every week). 360 software numbers are pathetic in Japan too, there's zero reason to lose money porting FF13VS now.

Please get me a link to where it says this 

That's the point, the compromise was FF13 will go multi and FF13 VS will stay exclusive.

Second Tales of Vesperia is Namco Bandai!

Thirdly if they do port Vs over it will probably stay exclusive in Japan. And would probably make up the cost of the port and then some in Others and the US

I don't know anything about the quote you are looking for, but SE seems to have made it a point to let people know its exclusive to the PS3 Worldwide (check the end of all of the trailers for it).  They NEVER said that about XIII.  But they have specifically said "PS3 ONLY WORLDWIDE."

People think they said this on 13 too, and then went back on their word, but they never said it was exclusive for the PS3, and they have done that for Versus.  Like I said, anything can happen, but I sure wouldn't be betting on it.  I'm guessing the only way it happens is if 13 significantly outsells the PS3 version on the 360 in NA and Europe, and I don't think that will happen.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

This thread is derailed and serves no purpose anyway. Locked

epicurean said:

I don't know anything about the quote you are looking for, but SE seems to have made it a point to let people know its exclusive to the PS3 Worldwide (check the end of all of the trailers for it).  They NEVER said that about XIII.  But they have specifically said "PS3 ONLY WORLDWIDE."

People think they said this on 13 too, and then went back on their word, but they never said it was exclusive for the PS3, and they have done that for Versus.  Like I said, anything can happen, but I sure wouldn't be betting on it.  I'm guessing the only way it happens is if 13 significantly outsells the PS3 version on the 360 in NA and Europe, and I don't think that will happen.

Well, not that trying to watch videos with dial-up internet isn't the funnest thing, but we are trusting Square Enix? Didn't they say that The Last Remnant was coming to the PS3? How is that going? There is a reason that I bring this up is that you can't trust a word they say