By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - For Those Of You Buying "Final Fantasy XIII" For The Xbox 360

@slime : I doubt this game will ever come to 360. MS fans said the same about MGS4 (they hoped it would come months long) and it never came either.

Around the Network
mario64 said:
@slime : I doubt this game will ever come to 360. MS fans said the same about MGS4 and it never came either.

is just trolling they did teh same with ff13.

That's the point, the compromise was FF13 will go multi and FF13 VS will stay exclusive.

The very bad SE sales on 360 won't help either. SE sold a lot more on PS3 until now (TOV, FF13 numbers in Japan). I doubt they'd want to waste more money.

mario64 said:

@slime : I doubt this game will ever come to 360. MS fans said the same about MGS4 (they hoped it would come months long) and it never came either.

Sony fans said the same about Final Fantasy XIII :)

mario64 said:
That's the point, the compromise was FF13 will go multi and FF13 VS will stay exclusive.

lol I never heard this. Link please :)

Edit: Tales of Vesperia is published by Namco Bandai 

Around the Network

@dsister44 : then sales numbers for SE games came in, and they were a lot better on PS3 (tov, FF13 numbers) :)

Don't forget the 360 is now basically dead in Japan (outsold more than 10:1 every week). 360 software numbers are pathetic in Japan too, there's zero reason to lose money porting FF13VS now. SE believed the 360 and 360 SE games would be more successful in Japan.

Clearly, they weren't.

dsister44 said:
mario64 said:

xbox fans said the same about mgs4. and you should change your avatar for jowy or something , is really confusing i always think that you are zexen

mario64 said:

@dsister44 : then sales numbers for SE games came in, and they were a lot better on PS3 (tov, FF13 numbers) :)

Don't forget the 360 is now basically dead in Japan (outsold more than 10:1 every week). 360 software numbers are pathetic in Japan too, there's zero reason to lose money porting FF13VS now.

Please get me a link to where it says this 

Second Tales of Vesperia is Namco Bandai!

Thirdly if they do port Vs over it will probably stay exclusive in Japan. And would probably make up the cost of the port and then some in Others and the US

People should buy it on whatever console they want, so if they use their 360 for achievements, etc, more power to them.

But a little bit of misinformation by some - for one, the PS3 version doesn't need to be installed (neither does). And 2, it's pretty unlikely at this time that Versus will come to the 360, based on the history of who is making it. (Granted anything COULD happen, it's just pretty unlikely).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

jonnhytesta said:
dsister44 said:
mario64 said:

xbox fans said the same about mgs4. and you should change your avatar for jowy or something , is really confusing i always think that you are zexen

And Sony fans said the same thing about Final Fantasy XIII. Note the nice circle we have going here

And about the avatar thing: Never!