By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Famitsu Weekly Announcing FF7 REMAKE? (ZOMG!!)

ctalkeb said:
The scoop is about the PlayTV thing.

Cloud just seems to have won some sort of popularity contest or something. Not a remake, sorry.

thx for clearing that up

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
I fully believe the 3,050th version of this exact same rumor!

So do I

I mean, the last few thousand times they said "It's official: they are doing a remake; someone at Squeenix said something vague and open to interpretation!" they were wrong, but this time it's different! (just like all ther other times)

I expect some spin-off to be announced, or maybe something KH related; if it's a proper FF7 remake I'll be surprised and dismayed (because, based on the emo-ification and half-arsery of the Compilation, I don't expect Squeenix to do justice to FF7).

if this is FF 7 remake that game wud boost hardware sales in japan by 500% lol!! XD not counting wherever else there r final fantasy fans!! FF FANS UNITE WE MUST FORCE SQUARE TO DO IT!

if they would remake this itll prolly end up on DS, actually that would be a port, so ya PS3 remake DS port

I can't read Japanese, but have to wonder why it says "VI" on the cover instead of "VII".

Around the Network

In other news, FF VII remake was also announced for the Xbox 360.. mass suicides and hysteria followed worldwide and square enix issued apologies. The port is still in progress, nonetheless.

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

ViolentPhlegm said:
I can't read Japanese, but have to wonder why it says "VI" on the cover instead of "VII".

That's the Dragon Quest remake.

O-D-C said:
if they would remake this itll prolly end up on DS, actually that would be a port, so ya PS3 remake DS port

What would be the point of releasing it on the DS? What part would they remake? Not the graphics because they would be probably the exact same. It has to be on the PS3 or maybe on the PSP but then again it wouldn't be such a remake.

I won't believe it till I see it.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

In other news, I find it suspicious that there is only one source for this, and that source is someone who can't read Japanese. Maybe all the news sites that have Japanese speaking employees know that there isn't anything newsworthy on the cover...

I'll wait for a translation and confirmation that the cover is real before I consider believing anything.