By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Surprising new title in popular series unveiled in next Nintendo Dream

Mr. Fister said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
guiduc said:
Did you know that Nintendo re-filled a new trademark for Luigi's Mansion? Go see the other thread. It might be that game... the sequel...

I think using the flashlight and vaccuum with the Wiimote, with or without the Motion+, would kick ass.

So yeah, I would like this game to have a sequel.

If it is Luigi's Mansion, let's hope the title doesn't contain the words "New Play Control!"

Not unless they change the camera, since the overhead perspective most of the time would not be intuitive with the pointer.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Please be Kirby! Please be Kirby! Please be Kirby!  Been waiting for that damn elusive Kirby GameCube Wii game for years.

Fire Emblem would also be great.  Love FE.

Luigi's Mansion is an interesting possibility but I never played the original so I've no opinion on that.

Can't see F-Zero, it's sales just don't warrant a continuation of the series.  Sorry.

Star Fox?   With proper flight controls via motion would be sweet.

Pokemon Snap would also be a perfect fit for Wii.   And Pokemon is overdue for some more Wii exposure.

Of course a Pokemom MMO....

Pilotwings with 1:1 controls would be amazing

I'd also love a new Mario Party.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

its not gunna be pilotwings or pikmin 3.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

F-ZERO or Star Fox would make this Generation complete!

Around the Network

It's Pokemon. giggles

"It's Pokemon. giggles"

Guessing, or a confirmation?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

^
PokePark did come out of nowhere.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

LordTheNightKnight said:
"It's Pokemon. giggles"

Guessing, or a confirmation?

Geussing. Lol. The Pokemon DP anime will soon end so a new Pokemon version is likely IMO.

saicho said:
burning_phoneix said:
I'd like a new Fire Emblem as long as it's not like Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn.

I really liked Radiant Dawn

Oh I don't hate Radiant Dawn, I just don't like some aspects of it such as removing support convos and adding in the mook brigade.