By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will you upgrade to the PS4?

When will you upgrade to the PS4?

As soon as I can 126 51.85%

I'll wait for a specific game 117 48.15%

Total:243

DAY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bought every Sony game system upon launch (except the pspgo..still no 2nd analog stick) PS4!!!!!!!!!!!, I love my ps3 but I ps4 would be like ps3 but plus 1 ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes I'm not a bitch when it comes to the price or game availablity at launch, every console(playstation) has lived up to its hype, and the first console will have th ebackwards compatability so would nto want to wait for slim and find out that the ps4 slim does not do ps3 games, plus ps3 has more awesome exclusives than xbox 360(I have one and it is good but ps3 is better in my opinion), Gran Turismo could be a big let down, but ps3 ahs so many good exclusives Gran Turismo is not a reason I would ahve bought one, but I am still waiting for a proper Jak and Daxter game by Naughty Dog

PSN: Maxime001 XBOXLIVE: Speedygonzalz93  

Around the Network

I'll wait for PS4 SLIM

Since I've never purchased/received any console the same year it released, I think I'll buy the PS4 as soon as it comes out.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

sergiodaly said:
in ps4 BC will not mean that much to me... i am sure of that... ps4 will hardly be better looking than my phat 60g PS3 so i think i will keep my PS3 working along with the PS4 because she looks so good next to my LCD... many can disagree with me but to me phat PS3 is way better looking than slim, by miles...

Not with a blinking yellow light :( I miss my obese 60gig.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

If there are games I want at launch, or soon after. Both Nintendo and Sony seem to have strong first / second party studios, so I'll probably buy from them before MS.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

Day 1 baby!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Chairman-Mao said:
If its $300 or less and has backwards compatibility with PS3 then right when it launches.

It !

If not i will wait there is at least 3 RPG games out.

I am still a little shocked how low rpg as comming out from the start. but in next 2 month i will be in heaven :)

it is like asking will the world 's end happen in 2012

adriane23 said:
sergiodaly said:
in ps4 BC will not mean that much to me... i am sure of that... ps4 will hardly be better looking than my phat 60g PS3 so i think i will keep my PS3 working along with the PS4 because she looks so good next to my LCD... many can disagree with me but to me phat PS3 is way better looking than slim, by miles...

Not with a blinking yellow light :( I miss my obese 60gig.

mine didn't do that to me yet... and i really hope that she never will... mine its connected to a ups and is well ventilated (have her over a notebook cooler, thats what 4 usbs are for...)... i don't play for long hours strait... i pet it a little bit... high hopes for it to do the 10 year plan... i know that i take sony to seriously but i think all console owners hope for their console to last that long too...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

day 1!!!!!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords