By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EIDOS not releasing major ps3 games until 2008

Well its eidos loss in my opinion obviously they have not checked the sales thru europe and pal regions talk about domination . http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=39947

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Around the Network

jmcoo7 said: Well its eidos loss in my opinion obviously they have not checked the sales thru europe and pal regions talk about domination . http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=39947
You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become.

Alacrist said: You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become.
Try counting the consoles sold in each country. Europe is a bigger market than japan. And it might as well be considered a sony win. Alacrist - arent you one of those guys who say Nintendo makes amazing equipment? What happened to your Wii? Also. Your Wii is not being repaired. It is sitting in a corner gathering dust becuase it's broke and you dont have the shipping label.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Alacrist said: jmcoo7 said: Well its eidos loss in my opinion obviously they have not checked the sales thru europe and pal regions talk about domination . http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=39947 You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become.
I know what your saying but ive seen many launches b4 but the charts in the UK ive never seen anything like it b4 same with the rest of Europe and Australia and NZ . Frankly the only Eidos games i bought were Tomb raider and apart from the last one and first one most of them have disappointed me anyways .

Gamer till I die

jmcoo7 said: Alacrist said: jmcoo7 said: Well its eidos loss in my opinion obviously they have not checked the sales thru europe and pal regions talk about domination . http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=39947 You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become. I know what your saying but ive seen many launches b4 but the charts in the UK ive never seen anything like it b4 same with the rest of Europe and Australia and NZ . Frankly the only Eidos games i bought were Tomb raider and apart from the last one and first one most of them have disappointed me anyways .
Yeah but it's amazing because of strong supply, not only Sony Love

Around the Network

We will see its funny this whole ps3 thing is like an attempt by the media to unseat sony from no1 a bit like the nonsense we had prior to the ps2 launch .Time will tell but only a fool would right off the makers of the ps and ps2 .

Gamer till I die

Kwaad said: Alacrist said: You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become. Try counting the consoles sold in each country. Europe is a bigger market than japan. And it might as well be considered a sony win. Alacrist - arent you one of those guys who say Nintendo makes amazing equipment? What happened to your Wii? Also. Your Wii is not being repaired. It is sitting in a corner gathering dust becuase it's broke and you dont have the shipping label.
I think he just meant that mayby we should wait until after the launch period to see if the EU sales remain as strong as the launch.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Kwaad said: Alacrist said: You seem to be missing the point even though it did good at launch, it hasn't been selling very well post-launch in the biggest two markets (America and Japan) so they are going wait to see how steady sells become. Try counting the consoles sold in each country. Europe is a bigger market than japan. And it might as well be considered a sony win. Alacrist - arent you one of those guys who say Nintendo makes amazing equipment? What happened to your Wii? Also. Your Wii is not being repaired. It is sitting in a corner gathering dust becuase it's broke and you dont have the shipping label.
Hey, my girlfriend broke my Wii cause I wasn't paying attention to her, that's different than playing your system and it just stops working (some companys) besides my Wii still work, it just won't eject my game so I would have to play VC games and Smash Bros. forever.(There is a thread about it in Off Topic)

Plus Nintendo is going to replace my Wii, I had a friend who played his PS3 for 6 hours and the hard drive burned out, Sony won't replace it.

I'm not writing anyone off yet, but you have to admit that suddenly the PS3 is facing an uphill battle far bigger than anyone (sane) could have predicted a year ago.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.