By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is so beautiful to me in some way that I cannot understand...

It's a bit old, but I just can't stop watching this. I just can't understand it, it's beautiful but I don't know why.

I mean I'm not into the whole man on man thing (not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my cup o' tea), but it seems so sweet....but it can't be because it's a joke about a dictator, with a certain degree of political commentary, but the song, and watching the dreamy look in Mahmoud's eyes as he dances, the earnestness with which andy Samberg proclaims his undying love....it's just beautiful. Am I crazy?

Your sleepy brown eyes, butter pecan thighs and your hairy butt.....yeah...I have to watch it again...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

omg, an Andy Samberg digital short that I missed?? I don't really watch SNL much, but this crap is HILARIOUS usually. I don't have sound here though, so I must wait.

Can't wait for Hot Rod on DVD...we're throwing a Hot Rod party hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Andy Samberg = genius. He is the next big thing to come outta SNL.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

oh wait until you get the sound, the song is beautiful. It's based on an aphex twin song called avril 14, (or at least it sounds ALOT like it), and the words are great.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

that was disturbing on so many levels, but still very funny. Just wish SNL was back on that level of quality consistently again. Just hasn't been the same in years /sigh

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

I'm not even sure what good levels are now. I remember back when it was Will ferrel and tracy morgan, and that general generation, thinking that SNL sucks now and isn't nearly as funny as it was when it had Dana Carvy, Mike Meyers, Chris Rock, Phil Heartman, ect ect ect. But now I think back and think it's not as funny as it was back with Tracy Morgan, and Will Ferrel and the like. It just seems the past is always better than the present. Honestly with Andy Samberg, Kenan, Amy Poeler and a few of the others I'm pretty happy. It's not riotously funny now, but I don't actually remember if it ever was, or if nostalgia just makes it seem that way. But it still gets some good laughs out of me now and again. This video is absolute classic though.

Speaking of which is there a way to download videos from Youtube to my PC so I don't have to watch them online. I ask because it's only a matter of time before this version gets taken off of youtube like so many others already have. NBC is a douche like that. But I'd like to have this video on my PC.

Must be USA comedy cuz on a scale of 1 - 100 for amusing it was -10, although the canned laughter was spot on as usual.

bump, In case some one can answer my question, that question being

is there a way to download videos from Youtube to my PC so I don't have to watch them online. I ask because it's only a matter of time before this version gets taken off of youtube like so many others already have. NBC is a douche like that. But I'd like to have this video on my PC.

thanks, soriku, I shall give that a try.

llewdebkram said:
Must be USA comedy cuz on a scale of 1 - 100 for amusing it was -10, although the canned laughter was spot on as usual.

A man-on-man love song to the President of Iran alone makes it worth at least one viewing. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/