By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The PS3 certainly does have the best line up for 2010 imo, albeit I'd love to try out Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2 :(.

Around the Network

Excellent. E-penis battle part two.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Are you just wishing for a ban?

Nope, just thought i would celebrate a great yr of software on PS3, what's the problem?  

--OkeyDokey-- said:
PS3 owned 2008 and 2009 but not 2010, even though it's the console's best lineup yet. Wii and 360 have just as many big games coming this year. Last year was no contest but this year it's arguable.

The wii has ZELDA, SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2, AND METROID OTHER M

The 360 has HALO REACH, ALAN WAKE, AND SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION

the PS3 has GOD OF WAR III, GRAN TURISMO 5, AND MAG(along with a load of un proven new exclusive ip)

so I may agree with you if the new ip aren't as good as they are hyped up to be. HEAVY RAIN could end up being a AAA ip, MAG could end up being a AAA ip, MODNATION RACERS, FREE REALM, heck AGENT, who knows?

As of right now, they all have huge ip announced, the ps3 just has more potential huge ip's announced though, but potential can always end up being a LAIR.

mM
Blood_Tears said:

Nope, just thought i would celebrate a great yr of software on PS3, what's the problem?  

Nothing. Some people take the internet a bit too serious.

Around the Network

Good thing you said "console" because PC wins with Starcraft 2 alone.

Anyway, I anticipate buying GoW3, Mod Nation Racers, Heavy Rain ummm.... ummmm... Metroid: Other M and Zelda Wii

I know someone who has a friend... and it's not me

Sephiroth357 said:
Blood_Tears said:

Nothing. Some people take the internet a bit too serious.

....wow....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

lolz that's a good one.

Deja Vu

Umm... yeah. Sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you. PS3 is going to have a great year and all, but it doesn't compare to the Wii's.

• Metroid Prime: The Other M
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Zelda Wii

Nothing can beat that line up...