By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JaggedSac said:
Anyone think JoyRide was delayed so that it could be one of the Natal launch titles?

Did you see the new years count down on Xbox Live?

I could of swore number 1 would of been JoyRide.

Seemed like the perfect gift..

Around the Network

All systems will have great games this year. The 360 is hotter than ever this year (in the war vs the PS3) and the PS3 is on top of its game, but not even its best can topple the 360's lineup this year.

Can you guys at least wait and see how the year plays out before saying this console will win easy or the sort? This year has stiff competition.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Garnett said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Garnett said:
Lord Flashheart said:
@garnett
Yep, quite a few times. Got all 69 stars on spec ops in MW2 as well.

No no no i mean like You gotta survive until you die.

Have you ever beaten one? 

The only time 360 "owned" ps3 was in 2005-2007.  Every year after that its been PS3 "owning" or Wii "owning" the 360 IMO.

Yes plenty. I think I said that? *checks the quoted message* Yep I did.

And in my opinion the PS3 has never owned the 360 so what makes you right and me wrong?

So your saying you beat a never ending game mode? Your one bad ass.

That part wasnt for you it was just my thoughts on the thread.

I didn't see the til you die bit. Yep. I've survived til I died.

as far as metacritic goes, i think 360 will have better Q1 and PS3 will have better Q2. we'll have to wait for E3 to find out abou Q3 and Q4

Around the Network

Most number of titles above 90 is what counts

^nah, not really. WHAT YOU LIKE is what counts. For me there's a number of 90+ titles that don't deserve even an 8. Example: GTA4 that's a 6 in my book. Killzone 2 is a 7 to me. Oblivion is an 8. Left for Dead (this one particularly looks and plays like shit), Halo, Call of Duty, Bioshock, all equally worthless since I couldn't care less for FPS, so why would I count those games? Infamous was a 7 to me, Prince of Persia a 6, Assassin's Creed is a fucking 5 joke and I won't even consider touching the 2nd one. Mass Effect is no more than a 7.5 and I'm still looking forward to the sequel. It's all a matter of taste, don't fool yourself. A "pretty highly-scored collection of games I don't care about" is not what I want, not even for ridiculous fanboy bragging rights.

^thats not how it works on internet forums

dsister44 said:

The 360 is going to have a great year and all, but it doesn't really "own" the other consoles

The PS3 has a lot of great games that are coming out this year especially at the beginning of the year

• 3DDGH
  • Yakuza 3
  • Heavy Rain 
  • Final Fantasy: XIII Versus
  • God of War III
  • Gran Turismo
  • The Agent 
  • The Last Guardian 
  • And a handful of other great JRPG's

It is a great year for all three consoles :)

Hmmm... whats this? hey d... why is there a lack of White Knight in your examples list? >_> treachery!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
dsister44 said:

The 360 is going to have a great year and all, but it doesn't really "own" the other consoles

The PS3 has a lot of great games that are coming out this year especially at the beginning of the year

• 3DDGH
  • Yakuza 3
  • Heavy Rain 
  • Final Fantasy: XIII Versus
  • God of War III
  • Gran Turismo
  • The Agent 
  • The Last Guardian 
  • And a handful of other great JRPG's

It is a great year for all three consoles :)

Hmmm... whats this? hey d... why is there a lack of White Knight in your examples list? >_> treachery!

Look closer