By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will 2010 Be the Best Year for Wii, or will it fall apart?

It'll certainly be Wii's best year. Almost too good. I might not be able to afford everything. But there is also some possibly good 2011 games. Retro Studio's game, Sakurai's game, maybe a HAL game. There's a lot of possibilities.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Around the Network

i dont understand if the titles you want are on ps360 go get one or both...... i bought a wii for titles that were not on ps360 and im not complaining now that i can own everything...

metroid other m and new zelda game is coming so i agree, though the hd consoles have a better lineup

Zelda Wii, SMG2, Metrod Other M, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
much better than 2009

It will fall apart.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Also I want a lot of PS2/DS games still.

Buying all the games I want is impossible plain and simple.

I still have to finish Persona 3 and start Persona 4 lol.  On top of a lot of PS3/PSP/DS stuff. Any good Wii games is pretty much a bonus.....Fragile has interested me for some time.......

I predict, best year for Wii yet. The third parties in particular should do much better this year. I'm hopeful for Monster Hunter 3's western release.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I could survive 2010 just with No More Heroes 2 and Zelda Wii.

So yes.

Q1 is all about Nintendo brand this year for me

Ari_Gold said:
metroid other m and new zelda game is coming so i agree, though the hd consoles have a better lineup

but nothing I care about, all the games i've seen on HD this years so far is brown with green skies, is it so hard to get a clear blue sky;(

Gaming make me feel GOOD!