By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you be getting a Dsi XL?

Will you be getting a Dsi XL?

Yes, day one! 31 21.68%

Yes, when it gets a pricedrop 10 6.99%

Yes, when more colours come out 9 6.29%

Maybe, one day... 31 21.68%

No, my old DS/DSL/DSi is fine 49 34.27%

No, it's HUGE! I'd prefer a PSP Go! 13 9.09%

Total:143

So.... will you? I will, most likely. Not day one, I was kinda hoping for different colours in the West, since to me, the Wine Red and Dark Brown don't look so hot. So I was going to opt for the white one, but Nintendo in their infinite wisdom decided not to give me that option here! I'd even take pink or purple one over those boring colours, but hey, what can you do? I also think they're kinda expensive: currently, most retailers have them listed around 189 euros. Dunno about Dollars, but that will most likely be the same price. Anyway, I have my Bday coming up in April, so I figured a DSi XL would make a good present.

For those not in the know, the handheld will come to Europe on March 5 (US still unknown).

(Yeah, we won't be getting that white one..)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

A very interesting system. I want to play Spirit Tracks on it.

I'm not sure when I'm picking one up yet, but I'll definitely be getting one. I look forward to XL's larger size. It will allow me to play my DS games without my hands cramping up on me.

As I've been saying since it was announced, I'll be getting it day one. Can't wait to play DQIX on those beautiful double-sized screens. Not to mention a number of the past games like Kirby Canvas Curse and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Finally Nintendo listened to the exact feature I want in a handheld, increased screen size.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

I'm happy with my DS.

Around the Network

Probably not, I'm perfectly happy with my DS lite for now. I am tempted by the larger screen though. Once the price drops (if that ever happens), then I'll probably get one.

Maybe, so I could go "My DS is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssss big!".

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Metallicube said:
Probably not, I'm perfectly happy with my DS lite for now. I am tempted by the larger screen though. Once the price drops (if that ever happens), then I'll probably get one.

You might have to wait a long, long while then, if the past DS iterations are anything to go by, haha. The thing's too darn successful for Nintendo to drop prices.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I will buy it after price drop... probably when DS2 releases

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Yes. Day one. And I won't be buying any other system.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com