By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Game Idea I Have

stop bumping. this thread failed. let it die in peace. and ripping 3 squeenix game series appart (FF, KH, CT) and putting a standard story line on top is just not a new idea.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

What you don't even have a girl in this game how can you make a story based game without a girl are you out of your mind. Besides it is copying, but the first stories/songs a person makes does that anyway you should make a lot of sampels and pick the one you think is best then wait a week than read it and make it even better.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

sounds familiar, have u even played kingdom heart?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lemme guess... you have read at least the first book of a series of unfortunate events, and you like the game kingdom hearts. You also think a game about messing with history would be fun. Its an OK idea, but I can think of better ones. Example- Sonic Adventure 3: the A life chronicles.

The single boy having his house/city/village burned down is the most clichéd fantasy story opener of all time. It's too convenient, and just unoriginal.

"like FF"
"gameplay is similar to KH"
"Zelda elements here and there"

This also isn't exactly inspiring to hear. You want to make a game that's basically a mix of other games.

It's always fun to be creative though and I enjoyed reading it Soriku. :)