By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hope you have a "turn off blood" feature in No More Heroes X_X

what the hell? I love that stuff, am I the only one who doesn't love exploding heads and chain-blading (GoW) people? If you want coins popping out of enemies, then go play Mario Galaxy.

(not a bad game by any means, by the way :D) 

Around the Network

What about turning on the gore in Manhunt 2 on PS2?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071109/ts_alt_afp/entertainmentitcomputergameuseurope

Anyone here seen It?

What the hell is wrong with you? You actually want a game where someone's death results in magical clouds and gold coins appearing out of thin air?

I think someone's played a bit too many RPGs.

Look I'm all for toning down blood in games, but replacing blood with clouds is idiotic, and is only do to appease the Nanny-states of Japan and Germany.

I'd like this option too.

And for everyone against this idea: He didn't ask them to remove the gore altogether, he asked for an option to turn it off. This kind of thing is available in tons of games (Turok and Killer Instinct come to mind) and lets you play it however you prefer.

However, I'll take the bloody version if the game is really good.

Nope keep blood.

Around the Network

If there were dogs to kill would you change your mind Soriku? j/k.

Yeah, I don't know why anybody would be against an OPTION. My wife likes to watch me play videogames while she does a sudoku, but hates really gory violence. It would make it alot easier on me, and more fun for her if they at least gave the option to have the pixel clouds instead of blood fountains.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

He should of beat the kid in the head not the poor innocent dog, well a $30,000 is huge for anyone, he will be paying that off for at least the next 7-10 years.

...good to hear how the dog killing story ended.

back on topic. I'm not a big fan of gore but i think it works in NMH. if i sliced some guy up with a sword and coins came out i would seriously start questioning what kind of monstrocity i was killing.

I want a "turn off the Soriku" option.

lol hahahha jk.