By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Homemade Beam Katana from No More Heroes - AWESOME!!!

lol its so cool!, travis is already becoming an icon,

this calls for sequels!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Wow, the game isn't even out yet and the cosplay is happening and surprisingly excellent.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

No More Heroes looks crazy. Good crazy.

Will definitely get the game, ain't gonna doubt that. Just worried it'll come out amongst Zack and Wiki, Smash Bros and Wii Fit in Europe, which would make it hard for me to still purchase it at launch.

Definitely hyped for it though, Wii needs more quirky / crazy styled games like this.

I totally need to make one of those...I have the same lightsaber already...

I don't really look anything like Travis though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

nice.....is it a strip light?...and if so how has he got it to work without mains.

Around the Network

I wonder how much it is. It looks like he either won it or bought it. I noticed the box in the lower left corner of the second pic.

Huh? It's based off a lightsaber replica which he bought...I own the same model. It cost $120 or so when it came out, though I got a warehouse price of $75 at the time. It probably costs about $100 still though...but I'm sure you could get one for cheap on eBay.

It lights up well, and not all at once, the light goes up the tube because of the multiple lights inside. It makes noises when you swing it, and when you hit stuff. It's pretty cool...I got it cause I'm a Star Wars nerd hehe, and it's cool to throw around on the few movie marathons we've done.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )