By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create hardware isn't up for Nov '04. Any theories?

Software is up, but not hardware. 

I'm guessing 360 did so well, they are triple checking just to be sure.

What say you? 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Give it a couple more hours. The hardware usually comes a full day after the software results.

Some one forgot to hit save?

They are waiting for VGChartz to post numbers.

^ really :p

[

Around the Network

Sony put a stop to it, because they don't want to be embarresed or they payed them to tweak the numbers a bit

A Japanese equivalent "Guido" showed up at MC's office with a "message" from Sony... MC is having to rethink the numbers...

j/k

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

my theory is that mc numbers usually come out at 9:30 EST on thursday nights...wait that's a fact.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
my theory is that mc numbers usually come out at 9:30 EST on thursday nights...wait that's a fact.

Well if they come out around that time, then this thread is unnecessary, so then (but ONLY then) someone lock it. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

kn said:
A Japanese equivalent "Guido" showed up at MC's office with a "message" from Sony... MC is having to rethink the numbers...

j/k

Nah, in Japan they don't come to your offices.  You come to theirs.