By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Comg is back to normal

3 PSP games... and the cutting point is 19 pts. So it's a crisis (but also an opportunity for the other poor games)

Around the Network

Level 5 games by year (Famitsu data, shamelessly stolen from neogaf)

Year Units (millions) Games
2007 1.93 2
2008 1.27 2
2009 2.25 9
2010 2.03 4
2011 1.87 8
2012 0.56 10

I'm not dooming Level 5 by the way ;D

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

PhantomLink said:

2007 1.93 2
2008 1.27 2
2009 2.25 9
2010 2.03 4
2011 1.87 8
2012 0.56 10

This is kinda misleading. First, you have to know what games are those.

- Their biggest game so far (layton vs ace) has not put the world on fire, but just got released, so it's not yet done selling, legs in those series exist. Much like some others - like LBX 3DS and PSP, which will still put a few thousand down the line.

- Those 10 games include all versions. So 3 of them are Time Travelers (which bombed on all 3 systems), one is LBX Vita (which bombed), for example.

- Some of them are extremely small titles (Cinderella's life, guild 01), maybe underperformed, but eh, maybe not, who cares.

- One of them is a port that has done extremely well  (lbx 3DS)

- one of them was not published by them (gundam), which is strange being included in the list, since DQ9 and White Knight chronicles are not, for example.

Those are the games:

1 - Layton vs Ace Attorney

2 - LBX W (PSP & Vita)

3 - LBX 3DS

4 - Cinderella's Life 3DS

5 - Guild 01 3DS

6 - Time travelers (vita, 3ds, PSP)

7 - Gundam Age - PSP

I mean, it's not a rosy scenario, it's actually quite bad, but a little perspective never hurts. Level 5 is guilty of one thing, crowd the market by a lot this year, especially during this last part of the year... jeez, there are still 3 games left for 15 days or so.

VicViper said:
PhantomLink said:

2007 1.93 2
2008 1.27 2
2009 2.25 9
2010 2.03 4
2011 1.87 8
2012 0.56 10

- Their biggest game so far (layton vs ace) has not put the world on fire, but just got released, so it's not yet done selling, legs in those series exist. Much like some others - like LBX 3DS and PSP, which will still put a few thousand down the line.

- Those 10 games include all versions. So 3 of them are Time Travelers (which bombed on all 3 systems), one is LBX Vita (which bombed), for example.

- Some of them are extremely small titles (Cinderella's life, guild 01), maybe underperformed, but eh, maybe not, who cares.

- one of them was not published by them (gundam), which is strange being included in the list, since DQ9 and White Knight chronicles are not, for example.

Those are the games:

2 - LBX W (PSP & Vita)

3 - LBX 3DS

5 - Guild 01 3DS

7 - Gundam Age - PSP

I mean, it's not a rosy scenario, but a little perspective never hurts. Level 5 is guilty of one thing, crowd the market by a lot this year, especially during this last part of the year... jeez, there are still 3 games left for 15 days or so.

I posted that thinking that you were gonna reply ;D

Posting something about Level 5 is the way to lure you :P haha

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

more psp and ps3, big shock

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Missed yesterday's update, didn't expected that Wii tittle. The last week of december and the first of january are going to be really boring.

Look at all those anime games on the PSP. That's why the Vita can't have nice things.

Seems like Sword Art Online is going to do pretty well.

VicViper said:
PhantomLink said:

2007 1.93 2
2008 1.27 2
2009 2.25 9
2010 2.03 4
2011 1.87 8
2012 0.56 10

Those are the games:

2 - LBX W (PSP & Vita)

3 - LBX 3DS

5 - Guild 01 3DS

7 - Gundam Age - PSP

I mean, it's not a rosy scenario, it's actually quite bad, but a little perspective never hurts. Level 5 is guilty of one thing, crowd the market by a lot this year, especially during this last part of the year... jeez, there are still 3 games left for 15 days or so.

This game is not included. It's the definitive version of Ni no Kuni for PS3 instead (That bombed) that came one week later than Time Travelers.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

That wasn't 3 PSP game entering. LIAR VICVIPER!

Shame that the cut off point is so low these days.