By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

hiska-kun said:

When the game was anounced I already said that the PSV version wouldn't be big. And the same thing might happen with God Eater 2 (PSP/PSV) and One Piece 2 (PS3/PSV). PSV is like the 360 in Japan. The multis don't help the system.

Oh, I whole-heartly agree. My thread about that wasn't well accepted, maybe you remember.

That's why I think Soul Sacrifice deserves great sales, because... it's a VITA game.

As for AKB, I had no idea, but some people made an argument back then that Otakus buy the better version, no matter what. And it's also a game made for comg, as usually its perv-fans pre-order it pretty soon (day-1). That's why it's kinda shocking it not showing so close to release.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
hiska-kun said:

When the game was anounced I already said that the PSV version wouldn't be big. And the same thing might happen with God Eater 2 (PSP/PSV) and One Piece 2 (PS3/PSV). PSV is like the 360 in Japan. The multis don't help the system.

Oh, I whole-heartly agree. My thread about that wasn't well accepted, maybe you remember.

That's why I think Soul Sacrifice deserves great sales, because... it's a VITA game.

As for AKB, I had no idea, but some people made an argument back then that Otakus buy the better version, no matter what. And it's also a game made for comg, as usually its perv-fans pre-order it pretty soon (day-1). That's why it's kinda shocking it not showing so close to release.

I agree that otakus will buy the better version, but just the otakus that have BOTH consoles. There're more than 19 million PSP in Japan, and just 1 million of Vita. Most of the Otakus have a PSP but don't have a Vita. And God Eater 2 and One Piece 2 share the same fate. Still, I expect the game on the chart, next week.

I also agree that Vita needs games like Soul Sacrifice, made for the system, but still it's too early to show up on the chart. Once all the christmas games release, then we can start to expect the game here. I hope it sells well, but for the moment the best we can do is to expect that will be just okish.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

VicViper said:

AKB Vita... BOMB? Looks like it.

No offence man, but you're literally the only person I've seen who has any expectations for this game :P

Like Hisaku says, and games like Little Battlers have shown, Vita versions seem to sell like 10-20% of the PSP version.  And I honestly don't think the PSP version is doing too hot at the moment anyway.  Maybe we'll see it sneak on before release, but I'm not expecting too much.

And on topic: zzz update.  There's gonna be a long drought coming up.

Kresnik said:

No offence man, but you're literally the only person I've seen who has any expectations for this game :P

Like Hisaku says, and games like Little Battlers have shown, Vita versions seem to sell like 10-20% of the PSP version.  And I honestly don't think the PSP version is doing too hot at the moment anyway.  Maybe we'll see it sneak on before release, but I'm not expecting too much.

I don't think so, kresnik. Now yeah, nobody is giving it any attention.

But when announced it was supposed to be somewhat big, i remember excitement (only for its sales, mind you - not even Ryuzaki would play this (I guess?)). And LBX didn't sell well on Vita, imho, because there aren't many kids with one. AKB could and may be different, since the target is more mature.

It's also Vita's biggest game of the holiday (shouldn't be, but is), so it gains notoriety because of that alone.

Anyway, but you're right. I'm giving this way more credit than it deserves. Even the PSP version stopped in time 2 months ago or so. Soul Sacrifice can't enter the list soon enough.

Kresnik said:
VicViper said:

AKB Vita... BOMB? Looks like it.

I genuinely thought it was going to do better, well right at the beginning I didn't know there was a PSP version and some people were hyping the game for PSV (there were, but I won't dig old threads).

Now I see this situation, and even though I knew I wasn't going to have more sales than PSP, I did hope it was going to do better. But, this is only COMG, with some luck it'll fare better.

Around the Network
VicViper said:

I don't think so, kresnik. Now yeah, nobody is giving it any attention.

But when announced it was supposed to be somewhat big, i remember excitement (only for its sales, mind you - not even Ryuzaki would play this (I guess?)). And LBX didn't sell well on Vita, imho, because there aren't many kids with one. AKB could and may be different, since the target is more mature.

It's also Vita's biggest game of the holiday (shouldn't be, but is), so it gains notoriety because of that alone.

Anyway, but you're right. I'm giving this way more credit than it deserves. Even the PSP version stopped in time 2 months ago or so. Soul Sacrifice can't enter the list soon enough.

Mmm.  I wasn't following COMG when the game was announced (I don't think), so things may well have been different then, I was just referring more to the fact that for the past few months whenever we've been due new games you've guessed AKB Vita a lot but I haven't really seen anyone else doing it :P

But yeah, Soul Sacrifice.  Maybe with the demo we'll see it enter some time before January.  Maybe :(

Kresnik said:

Mmm.  I wasn't following COMG when the game was announced (I don't think), so things may well have been different then, I was just referring more to the fact that for the past few months whenever we've been due new games you've guessed AKB Vita a lot but I haven't really seen anyone else doing it :P

But yeah, Soul Sacrifice.  Maybe with the demo we'll see it enter some time before January.  Maybe :(

Just because I really thought so. I mean, it's "big brother" rised to 230 pts pretty quickly (now it's comatose, but it was fighting RE6 and other big dogs back then head to head I think). And Vita version was doing good in amazon too some time ago.

And taking into account that it is a big game (500k predecessors) with a history of big COMG numbers, it's easier to bet on it as opposed to Summon night 5 with a TBD release date (lol, always poor summon night 5).

Well, let's wait and see its sales now.

Tales of hearts is not up to pre-orders yet, that one can cross the "24pts barrier" too when it begin taking them, I think

VicViper said:

Tales of hearts is not up to pre-orders yet, that one can cross the "24pts barrier" too when it begin taking them, I think

What about Senran Kagura & Valhalla Knights, reckon they've got a chance of getting in?

(Again, wasn't following COMG when the 3DS versions of Senran released, just wondering)

Kresnik said:

What about Senran Kagura & Valhalla Knights, reckon they've got a chance of getting in?

(Again, wasn't following COMG when the 3DS versions of Senran released, just wondering)

Senran Kagura charted, both times, so yeah, the Vita game has a good shot too (big boobs do wonders on comg, I think).

Valhala knights I have no idea, but I wouldn't count on it. To me it won't be big.

Inazuma numbers are not that great. Level 5 should stop doing these yearly iteration games