By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

MH3U WiiU bomba? LOL

Around the Network

Another surprise.

I knew the last two wii games (this and inazuma eleven) would be relative big, never thought one of them (maybe 2) could enter the charts.

The bottom chart is dominated by blue!!! - yeah, that's not that good...

yeah but who cares)) the truth is comg always been more in red than in blue. But in fact, Nintendo systems, especially in this season, ALWAYS dominating in Japan. Nothing new in 2012 as well. So basically this show nothing. But it's interesting to see of cos :D

kopstudent89 said:
Oooo Pokemon enters. We're starting to see more 3DS games now. Prof Layton, Inazuma, Papaer Mario and Tomodachi still to come

Tomodachi in 2013. With Monster Hunter 4.

Preorders aren't open yet. So not expect to see them soon.

Yakuza 5 catching up to 4, and the weekend is coming. C'mon, you can do it! Hopefully it'll do even better when the HD collection is already out and fans can focus on 5. Not to mention big titles like Xillia.

What the hell is wrong with MH? In a whole week it has actually lost 1pt...

PSV has no hope...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

There you go! A Wii title! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Xillia 2 and Yukuza 5 doing pretty good :)

And why is PES13 for the psp still on the chart? I though it was out already

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Yakuza 5 is beginning to pull some punches now. Good, good for it.

And Wii. There's one I wasn't expecting.

I don't get the whole MH thing. Perhaps people are just buying the bundle; but surely that'd come up as well?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I don't get the whole MH thing. Perhaps people are just buying the bundle; but surely that'd come up as well?

WiiU bundle is not counted as a game pre-order.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.