By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Oh boy I can't wait for 3 more psp games!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:

Yeah, I've given up seeing a Vita game. This chartz are becoming predictable. Getting boring. Come on Boutros...can't you spice things up a bit. Throw in a Vita title. We're on VGChartz, it's not like they are acurate either. :P

Soriku said:
Mad55 said:

I think Monoliths wiiu game will be better advertised than xenoblade, but its hard to say. Also what I mean by my last post is that there seems to be a nice number of jrpg players going by ff sales but it doesn't show for other games in the genre I would thing that a higher majority would just do the looking themselves regardless of commercials and what not. 

Well, I'd assume FF players who play other JRPGs too are pretty spread out. They might have bought some different RPGs, maybe some more notable ones like DQ, KH, or Star Ocean, but not others. That, and there might be a relatively big casual FF base who just buys FF and not much else in the RPG genre. But the reason they'd do that is because they're not given much exposure to other good RPGs. Though this base probably won't buy many JRPGs anyway. And then there's some RPGs that just won't have the appeal that FF (which is basically the Hollywood of JRPGs) has, partly due to lack of exposure, but other factors as well (gameplay? Aesthetics (like anime)? Noticeably lower budget than a game like FF?).

Would also like to add that other genres have eclipsed JRPGs and JRPGs are not as prominent as in the PS1/PS2 days. People might still be buying FF a lot despite this, but most people can afford one big JRPG I guess. Also, people in the West seem to be more receptive to JRPGs on consoles, and most JRPGs are on portables now because of Japanese interests.

And then when they get the new FF and get disappointed they quit the JRPG genre. I think I might branch out though, played FF and WKC. Star ocean and tales looks good.

Tridrakious said:
leatherhat said:

Yeah, I've given up seeing a Vita game. This chartz are becoming predictable. Getting boring. Come on Boutros...can't you spice things up a bit. Throw in a Vita title. We're on VGChartz, it's not like they are acurate either. :P

wow

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Tridrakious said:
leatherhat said:

wow

HAHAHHAHAHA LOL

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
leatherhat said:

Nah, an XBox title, now that should stir things up!

Tridrakious said:
leatherhat said:

why u mad tho?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I admit seeing Okami on the list made me really doubt Boutros :P

lol, no it didn't, but it was surprising as hell.

I hope you guys don't think Trid's comment was serious. I am 99% certain it was a joke...

Anyway: good. Shove off out of our COMG chart, Idolmaster. Nobody wanted you there anyway.

It's weird seeing games on 'Last day' but not adding any pre-orders.

Nice day for Animal Crossing & Xillia at least. Keeping things slightly lively in the charts.

Soriku said:
Does Trid think Boutros makes up these charts or something?

I don't think he does. At least, I hope he doesn't so.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.