By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Boutros said:
Pavolink said:
Boutros said:

Well Namco didn't bother with Famitsu this time :P If you know what I mean.

Xillia 2 is worst than Nintendogs.

You're absolutely right.

Because eveything is worst than Nintendogs. Except Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's that good.

Your sarcasm abilities are outstanding.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
italo244 said:
Tales of Hearts R announced for PS Vita. There is some chance to it appears in the chart a week before release (Spring 2013)

Another RPG!!! YAY! Too bad it won't leave Japan...I really need to learn Japanese. That would solve so many problems as a gamer.

Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:
Tales of Hearts R announced for PS Vita. There is some chance to it appears in the chart a week before release (Spring 2013)

Another RPG!!! YAY! Too bad it won't leave Japan...I really need to learn Japanese. That would solve so many problems as a gamer.

Actually a few weeks ago BABA (tales producer) said he woul like the western audience to pla hearts the most out of all the ones we haven't gotten yet. So im thinging we may get it.

Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

Actually a few weeks ago BABA (tales producer) said he woul like the western audience to pla hearts the most out of all the ones we haven't gotten yet. So im thinging we may get it.

I wish Sony would at least work with Namco to bring these games over digitally. Or strike a contract deal that would help bring these over to retail as well.

Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

I wish Sony would at least work with Namco to bring these games over digitally. Or strike a contract deal that would help bring these over to retail as well.

Yea I know right, but The producer did say that they are making the games in a way now that they can be translated quicker and that we could get western releases much closer to the Japanese launches.  We really need more jrpgs!!!

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

Yea I know right, but The producer did say that they are making the games in a way now that they can be translated quicker and that we could get western releases much closer to the Japanese launches.  We really need more jrpgs!!!

That is amazing to hear! I hope we do get more JRPG's over here in the western markets. It would help show that the genre isn't dying. It's just the Japanese companies felt the games wouln't have much of a market outside of Japan. But Operation Rainfall did wonders to help prove that wrong.

Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

That is amazing to hear! I hope we do get more JRPG's over here in the western markets. It would help show that the genre isn't dying. It's just the Japanese companies felt the games wouln't have much of a market outside of Japan. But Operation Rainfall did wonders to help prove that wrong.

They really did help a lot heres hoping we get more. 

Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

JRPG's had the problem the shooter genre has now. When the market is getting flooded with a certain of game, there will only be a select few titles that really perform well, while 90% of the others won't get much.

Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:
italo244 said:

JRPG's had the problem the shooter genre has now. When the market is getting flooded with a certain of game, there will only be a select few titles that really perform well, while 90% of the others won't get much.

Thats what I hated ff can come and perform good and then another good jrpg will come out and no one will buy it its crazy.

Mad55 said:
Tridrakious said:

Thats what I hated ff can come and perform good and then another good jrpg will come out and no one will buy it its crazy.

I completely agree. Great RPGs got overshadowed because of Final Fantasy, but most were sub-par. Which led to people not moving to far away from the Final Fantasys, Dragon Quests and Tales.