By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Tridrakious said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

So far Miku is only the commericail game sales wise.

We have Ys but it's niche game with a niche following. legend of heroes for Vita's release date is not yet been announced.

Be patient and wait for TGS. We might see a lot of announcment in there since I always find TGS a Sony conference except for last year. Trololol! They were hit hard by Nintendo and Capcom.

I told myself to wait for E3 and give Sony a chance to make some major announcements. Somewhere in these forums I detailed what Sony needed to do for the Vita to "save" it, they didn't even devote 20% of their conference to their newest system.

They spent more time on PlayStation Move/Wonderbook than Vita. Sony better have something at Gamescom if they want to have any chance of having a decent sell through number of the PS Vita.

TGS is what I am wating for since Japan is a handheld land. I don't expect too much on gamescom. I think it will be PS3 focus again.

Around the Network

Is Soul Sacrifice available for preorder in comgnet?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

SaviorX said:
Conegamer said:
Seems to me as though DQX will hit 250-300 at the end of everything. Which is pretty meh.

You mean first week, or lifetime? Either way it is ridiculous.

This is DRAGON QUEST TEN in JAPAN. It will not sell worse than DQ Swords. There is just absolutely no way......

FW for the unbundled version (i.e. the Wii version)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A lot of people seems to forget that DQ X is a MMO.

Remember, at the time FF XI released it did only 150 k, whereas FF was averaging 1,5 million first week.

That's why DQ X won't pass the 350 k first week at the very best.

In addition the fact that it will be launched later on Wii U, will diminish the sales of the wii version.

tonio_13 said:
A lot of people seems to forget that DQ X is a MMO.

Remember, at the time FF XI released it did only 150 k, whereas FF was averaging 1,5 million first week.

That's why DQ X won't pass the 350 k first week at the very best.

In addition the fact that it will be launched later on Wii U, will diminish the sales of the wii version.

Remember... FFXI needed the PS2 HDD that costed 19,000 yen at launch. The price went down when the game arrived, but still...

A 16 gb memory card is a much more convenient necessity.

Around the Network

Just so y'all know I won't be able to update tomorrow because I'll be in the woods and I can't plug my computer in trees it doesn't work I tried.

Isn't Jikkuou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2012 on the Vita as well? Is it a multiplatform release?

WTF? Rune Factory 4 got a decrease! But, all of those cute girls!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

I can update tomorrow.

“No he contado ni la mitad de lo que vi...” Marco Polo

Slow day.
NSMB2 ---> =/

DQX ---> X/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile