By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
kopstudent89 said:

It's looking more likely that it will have around 200k'sh FW

Yeah. I don't think it could be that much of a fail.

What are you expecting?

Boutros said:

All those green arrows =D Nice when a high up title releases and everything moves up lol.

Also I hadn't realised that they were tracking DQX and the bundle version separate. Very Interesting. So actually the total at the moment is 160 points. Looks like the game will pass the 200 point mark in just a little over a week.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Pavolink said:
hiska-kun said:

Culdcept had an opening of 55.469 according to Media Create and the game had just 31pt in COMG.

Robotic;Notes had an opening of 54.753 according to Media Create and the game had just 24pt in COMG.

I knew they were undertracked.

But COMG doesn't track all the stores.

i know. That's why I knew that both games would sell more.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

PlayStation averages 13 to 14 titles in the top 20 on this chart, You would think it would be easy for Sony to get more games on the Vita.

Around the Network

Yay! You are back Boutros.

Tridrakious said:
PlayStation averages 13 to 14 titles in the top 20 on this chart, You would think it would be easy for Sony to get more games on the Vita.

So far Miku is only the commericail game sales wise.

We have Ys but it's niche game with a niche following. legend of heroes for Vita's release date is not yet been announced.

Be patient and wait for TGS. We might see a lot of announcment in there since I always find TGS a Sony conference except for last year. Trololol! They were hit hard by Nintendo and Capcom.

Conegamer said:
Seems to me as though DQX will hit 250-300 at the end of everything. Which is pretty meh.

You mean first week, or lifetime? Either way it is ridiculous.

This is DRAGON QUEST TEN in JAPAN. It will not sell worse than DQ Swords. There is just absolutely no way......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Tridrakious said:

So far Miku is only the commericail game sales wise.

We have Ys but it's niche game with a niche following. legend of heroes for Vita's release date is not yet been announced.

Be patient and wait for TGS. We might see a lot of announcment in there since I always find TGS a Sony conference except for last year. Trololol! They were hit hard by Nintendo and Capcom.

I told myself to wait for E3 and give Sony a chance to make some major announcements. Somewhere in these forums I detailed what Sony needed to do for the Vita to "save" it, they didn't even devote 20% of their conference to their newest system.

They spent more time on PlayStation Move/Wonderbook than Vita. Sony better have something at Gamescom if they want to have any chance of having a decent sell through number of the PS Vita.

SaviorX said:
Conegamer said:
Seems to me as though DQX will hit 250-300 at the end of everything. Which is pretty meh.

You mean first week, or lifetime? Either way it is ridiculous.

This is DRAGON QUEST TEN in JAPAN. It will not sell worse than DQ Swords. There is just absolutely no way......

thats what i have been saying, 500k-750k fw at the very least.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064