By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Around the Network

Phew! A normal, none whining (about Nintendo's E3) thread!

OT: Resident Evil 6 is obviously going to be big! 119 points with almost 200 days till release?!

NintendoPie said:

OT: Resident Evil 6 is obviously going to be big! 119 points with almost 200 days till release?!

It doesn't beat Versus. 102 points and still 10 years to go.

NintendoPie said:

Yup, e3 left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll only post in "normal" threads like this one from now on.

Btw, I'm going to follow this thread more. Any advices on how to read the numbers?

Boutros, are those charts yours? If so, fantastic job!

Boutros said:
NintendoPie said:

It doesn't beat Versus. 102 points and still 10 years to go.

LOL! Oh Boutros, you make me laugh. XD

Around the Network
VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

Yup, e3 still left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll only post in "normal" threads like this one from now on.

Btw, I'm going to follow this thread more. Any advices on how to read the numbers?

Yes and thank you!

Boutros said:

Yes and thank you!

Really?! I seriously thought they were from a site!

They are BEAUTIFUL!

NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

Yes and thank you!

They are BEAUTIFUL!

Boutros said:
NintendoPie said:
Boutros said:

Yes and thank you!

They are BEAUTIFUL!

Give some credits to I Love Giggs...

VicViper said:
NintendoPie said:

Yup, e3 left a sour taste in my mouth. I'll only post in "normal" threads like this one from now on.

Some people may tell you a couple of things, but in all honesty there is no consistent way of reading them.

You can always use them to feel the hype and that, and comparing with previous installement's points is quite interesting. But again, there is no ultimate thruth in this.

Besides, some people say COMG is not a big retailer, so we shouldn't be putting this much of attention. Still, I enjoy following the numbers.