By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Xenoblade is headed towards Flopsville if it can't even pick up a decent amount of pre-orders.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

5/7

1. [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - 364pt (+2)
2. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 97pt
3. [PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-2nd - 91pt
4. [NDS] Harvest Moon: Twin Villages - 80pt
5. [PSP] Fate/Extra (Limited Edition) - 76pt
6. [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 75pt (+2)
7. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 73pt
8. [NDS] Super Robot Wars OG Saga -70pt
9. [360] Monster Hunter Frontier Online - 55pt
10. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3 World Challenge! Bomber - 39pt
11. [PS3] Sengoku Basara 3 - 39pt
12. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven 3 World Challenge! Spark - 38pt
13. [PS3] Lost Planet 2 - 34pt
14. [PSP] Fullmetal Alchemist to the date of appointment - 32pt
15. [NDS] Love Plus + - 29pt
16. [PS3] BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Limited Edition) - 24pt
17. [NDS] Medabots DS: Kabuto Version- 20pt
18. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid Rising - 20pt
19. [PSP] Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village - 19pt
20. [Wii] Sengoku Basara 3 - 18pt

PS3 - 6
NDS - 6
PSP - 5
Wii - 2
360 - 1
PS2 - 0

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I'm worried to see no Xenoblade even in the Leptom chart! That game looks epic, and it's an RPG, how can it flop in Japan on a console with lack of RPGs!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Tayne said:
Xenoblade is headed towards Flopsville if it can't even pick up a decent amount of pre-orders.

Edit: Sheesh, my grammar and spelling suck.

Hmm, if I was a billionare I'd buy 1 million copies and buy flopsville and make it cool... but I'm not :(
Is it a flop if it sells as much as xenosaga III, hell is it a flop if it sells more?

I don't know these things :(

Buzzi said:
I'm worried to see no Xenoblade even in the Leptom chart! That game looks epic, and it's an RPG, how can it flop in Japan on a console with lack of RPGs!

Blame Wii Fit?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Buzzi said:

Blame Wii Fit?

I blame more piracy than casual games really...but anyway I have still hope for Xenoblade, it can't sell worse than Zangeki no Reginleiv!

outlawauron said:
Buzzi said:

Blame Wii Fit?

nah the Xeno series has always appeared on Playstation platforms so maybe the wii fanbase is low =(

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

it's weird that Pokemon is not on the COMG! chart

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I'm also worried about Xenoblade, this game cannot be allowed to bomb. If unfortunately it sells bad Nintendo will be the only one to blame for. At the very least I set the bar at 150k - 200k since Baten Kaitos managed to sell over 100k units on GameCube. 

Bruno Muñoz B said:

I'm also worried about Xenoblade, this game cannot be allowed to bomb. If unfortunately it sells bad Nintendo will be the only one to blame for. At the very least I set the bar at 150k - 200k since Baten Kaitos managed to sell over 100k units on GameCube. 

I'm more worried about its opening, which is connected directly to preorders. LTD sales are difficult to predict now, but an acceptable week one IMO would be 50k, but Zangeki o Reginleiv appeared in the top 30 and opened at 22k, if Xenoblade doesn't appear at all...I'll be disappointed, it has all the elements for loving it, especially when a lot of people blames the Wii because it has no games...and where is this people when an AAA Wii game is out?