By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Errmmmm.... ok, no comments.

Around the Network
zolt said:

The Monster Hunter 3G slide pad bundle is now available for pre-order at COMG. It is possible that pre-orders for the normal version were replaced with pre-orders for the slide pad bundle.

Buying the slide pad and MH3G separately would cost 7,300 yen. The bundle represents a saving of 310 yen.

So, according to this one person cancels his normal edition pre-order maybe for the pad bundle? I won't be surprised if this continues and after somer days we see the MH3G pad bundle raising in the chart.

Good!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Now its just fucking with us intentionally

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Well, we found the reason.
Infact, the opening of preorders for the version with the Circle Pad only now, and not altoghether with the normal version, has obviously already attracted people, also people who preordered the normal version before.
And now, seeing that there's the bundle which these buyers consider a better deal, they have decided to not preorder the normal version anymore...and someone even cancelled his previous normal version preorder.
So, no drama, no cries, gentleman.
P.S. If it has final preorders " only" about 1000pt, so near to MH3 result... I think it will do however a lot more at the release than the Wii's game.
I'll explain the reason better later :P

If there is justice Final Fantasy XIII-2 has to be a huge bomb while Final Fantasy Versus XIII has to be a huge success. This will show Square Enix the right way.

By the way, the worrying low Final Fantasy XIII-2 and especially Final Fantasy Type-0 (biggest budget-wise PSP release, this could be a sizable bomb) pre-orders means that Final Fantasy brand is greatly damaged.

Regarding 3DS titles we need to collect more data so that we can read better these pre-order charts.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Boutros said:
ExtremeBrawler said:
Boutros said:
morenoingrato said:
:/ numbers
@Boutros: You have to admit it, that was pretty funny

I don't understand what he meant though lol

...Are you serious? XD

Yes.

Okay, here it goes.

You are breaking our hopes of unrealistically high expectaions for MH3G ( ), and then you told me that if my expectations were realistic I shouldn't be dissapointed, and then point out that FFXIII2 isn't doing too good, so someone tells you that remember to keep your expectations real, as a response.

That does sound funny when you're on the MH3G side of the things

Oh but I don't have big hopes for FFXIII-2. It's just that it doesn't bode well when it does an average of 1 point per day. Still better than -1

[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 311pt (9)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in their Limited Edition! BOX - 253pt (2)
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 186pt (6)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 147pt (11)
[3DS] Monster 3G (Limited Edition) - 142pt (-2)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 118pt 
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 110pt (2)
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 106pt 
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 93pt (3)
[PS3] ヴェルサス Final Fantasy XIII - 81pt 
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 57pt 
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 56pt (5)
[PSP] NARUTO-Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Impact - 52pt 
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 51pt 
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko 4 Disgaea Disgaea. Append Limited Edition - 47pt 
[PS3] Goodbye Special Edition ~ Macross F Movie Tsubasa ~ Hybrid Pack - 45pt (1)
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 39pt 
[NDS] One Piece Gigant Battle the New World 2 (Limited Edition) - 36pt (1)
[PSP] special government agency Seventh Dragon 2020 "cloud masses" set decoration only - 34pt (New)
[NDS] One Piece Gigant Battle the New World 2 (Limited Edition) - 31pt (New)

pezus said:
MH still in the negatives I see!

3ds still ****ed.

PS: MH3G

@ you know who.

Boutros said:

@ you know who.

Quoted because we need more than one gif.

@ to the same "who"