By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Zlejedi said:
Lostplanet22 said:
small44 said: 
  •  [PS3] Teiruzuobuekushiria 
  • I swallowed my tongue while trying to pronounce this;.(What is it?).

And DOA dimensions not in the list yet :s? What are the sales predictions of that game in Japan?  I am not sure their are numbers for DOA 2?  DOA 3- 4 were Xbox exclusives so those sales are also not a good indication.. :s;

DoA paradise did 70k on PSP and it was really stupid spin-off:

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales/42625/dead-or-alive-paradise/

Well hoping 200k for DOA dimensions..

Around the Network

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/05/tales-of-the-abyss-wont-be-told-in-may/

Tales of Abyss delayed

Just imho but soon we will be seeing 30k weekly sales for 3DS.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

So Nintendo wanted to give 3rd parties a chance  by not releasing their big titles at launch and what they get is a bunch of shovelware titles (we missed you Ubisoft) and delays, well played Nintendo ...

Of course I don't believe that crap, they simply drop the ball badly.

Let's take a look at the bomb bin.

There are tons of Idolmaster 2 and a good amount of Mario Sports Mix and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Some Ninokuni games too.

As we can see in the third pic The Last Story is fully available xD

Bruno Muñoz said:

So Nintendo wanted to give 3rd parties a chance  by not releasing their big titles at launch and what they get is a bunch of shovelware titles (we missed you Ubisoft) and delays, well played Nintendo ...

Ubisoft actually released Shadow Wars aka the only portable game worth playing on 3DS at the moment.

Around the Network
    Zlejedi said:
    Bruno Muñoz said:

Ubisoft actually released Shadow Wars aka the only portable game worth playing on 3DS at the moment.

That and Ridge Racer/Street Fighter of course

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
    Zlejedi said:
    Bruno Muñoz said:

Pilotwings is out in Europe but not in the US?

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:
    Conegamer said:
    Zlejedi said:
    Bruno Muñoz said:

We were talking about games not tech demos ;)

Zlejedi said:
    Buzzi said:
    Conegamer said:
    Zlejedi said:
    Bruno Muñoz said:

Pretty much this, and yes, it's out in Europe, but it's short and I wouldn't call it a 'great' game

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
    Zlejedi said:
    Buzzi said:
    Conegamer said:
    Zlejedi said:
    Bruno Muñoz said:

Pretty much this, and yes, it's out in Europe, but it's short and I wouldn't call it a 'great' game

You were taliking about worth playing games, not great games :P

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)