By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Aren't they going to release Xenoblade this spring? I don't think that SSFIV will move any consoles at all, but I guess Nier Replicant could perhaps move some...

Hasn't Sengoku BASARA 3 been comfirmed for this spring?

Around the Network
Hero_time88 said:

Hasn't Sengoku BASARA 3 been comfirmed for this spring?

Summer, not spring..

trestres said:
kopstudent89 said:
yeah yakuza should beat last year's first week. Really good for the series on the PS3. And again the lack of Wii games is a bit disturbing now, hopefully we get a few announcements soon (MH3G??)

PS3 is in for a big month, Yakuza 4 and Shin Hokuto, coupled with God of War 3 and Nobunaga might get it past the Wii for some weeks.

As for April, PS3 still has the lead, they got Pro Baseball Spirits, Nier Replicant and Super Street Fighter 4, Wii has nothing that could eventually show up in this list, so I'm a bit worried about it. Looks like Japanese 3rd parties have made it clear that they are not willing to support the Wii anymore, that might be the reason why they didn't have any games for it during last TGS. PS3 is in fact getting majority of the new games in a constant basis. Nintendo seems very calm about it, I really can't understand them.

I doubt we will see a game in the preorder list until May, when SMG2 should be appearing, unless they stealth release it.

Agreed. But maybe Nintendo are calm abt it because they've got some info we dont know of?? Hopefully that's the answer. March and April definitely goes to PS3 similar to last year. But May might be heading nintendo's way if Xenoblade releases along with SMG2

Atelier and Disgaea were announced not so long ago. Even if they are small, they are game that are heading towards the PS3 and not the Wii. They are JRPG's, Wii needs them way more. honestly which was the last 3rd party announcement for the Wii? I think it goes back to mid 2009.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

it goes back to sengoku basara i think... but yeah those games are makin the Ps3 look like a more attractive console. Sure nintendo has the bigger hits, but the PS3 are getting much more variety.

Around the Network

There's a new atelier announced according to the news.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

http://www.lepton.ne.jp/game/resrank.html

That's the Lepton top 30 preorders, if anyone wants to translate them, I'm too lazy right now.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
 honestly which was the last 3rd party announcement for the Wii? I think it goes back to mid 2009.

Ivy the Kiwi? by Namco/Prope a few weeks back.  Uh, yeah. :/

I keep hoping the floodgates will open any day now, we actually KNOW there's likely a good amount of attractive unannounced Wii content (MH3G, DQVII, Shining Force Gear, Inazuma eleven Break, etc), but uh... the longer we wait, the worse Wii's situation feels.  Never say never (PSP looked pretty much dead in 2006, then it resurged in 2007 off MoHun), but for a console with 10m units sold and multiple multimillion sellers already, Wii's looking ridiculously bleak as of the moment.

trestres said:
http://www.lepton.ne.jp/game/resrank.html

That's the Lepton top 30 preorders, if anyone wants to translate them, I'm too lazy right now.

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lepton.ne.jp%2Fgame%2Fresrank.html&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

3/11

[PS3]Ryuu ga Gotoku 4 - 493pt (+19)
[PS3]ShinHokuto - 215pt (+6)
[PSP]Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker 141pt (+2)