By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Nice jump for Seventh Dragon, finally caught Summon Night. Just don't look at the days left.

Around the Network

Honestly, deserved.

Anyway, I'll wait for the comparision chart to see if Tomodachi continues doubling LM2.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

But Tomodachi is a Nintendo game? o_O

Yeah this got 500 in the bag.

What 500 on Comg translates to 550k 1st week sales for Nintendo games?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I wonder how the early release of the Tomodachi download cards will affect first week sales numbers on Media Create.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
I wonder how the early release of the Tomodachi download cards will affect first week sales numbers on Media Create.

They track those right?

(Yeah, really believing in that DD conspiracy now going on at Nintendo. Too many coincidences.)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Derp what's the next big game, Monster Hunter?

Otakumegane said:
BaldrSkies said:

They track those right?

(Yeah, really believing in that DD conspiracy now going on at Nintendo. Too many coincidences.)

Yes, but I meant more that the download cards are out early, so cards sold early won't register into the real launch week values.

They've actually pushed the Tomodachi cards quite a bit. Besides starting sales early, they have a few hundred yen discount from the retail price, plus there's a 500 yen coupon for getting certain titles such as Tomodachi digitally. If only they consistantly offered discounts through the e-shop like PSN does, they might get more download sales. Nintendo taking it in baby steps as usual I guess.

BaldrSkies said:

Media Create not count download cards. Famitsu count.

Meret said:
BaldrSkies said:

Media Create not count download cards. Famitsu count.

That's unfounded. If that were true, Famitsu's 3DS game sales numbers would always be higher than MC, which they aren't. Or does that mean the download cards aren't selling enough to impact the charts at all?