By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

@Lostplanet22 It's a life simulation game.

Around the Network

ZELO

Did someone else noticed how Tomodachi is always doubling LM2 points?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Meret said:
@Lostplanet22 It's a life simulation game.

a graphically crappy sims with miis.. *FIXED*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I really cant believe that japan is preordering that Tomodachi game. It looked like pure shit. Sorry i definitely cant find any other words to descripe that game. Holy shit- the japanase are all sick in the head.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Around the Network
SunofKratos said:

I really cant believe that japan is preordering that Tomodachi game. It looked like pure shit. Sorry i definitely cant find any other words to descripe that game. Holy shit- the japanase are all sick in the head.

~Mod Edit~

-Smeags

Oh pfew!, I though you were describing the game with those such awful words, good thing you are only descriping it, whatever that means :)

Now, well, the game is not really my cup of tea, as Animal Crossing. But, I do find them better that the dating sims, I mean some of those are really f***d up.

SunofKratos said:

~Mod Edit~

-Smeags

You were asking for it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I think the game looks funky. I like the voices but I'm thinking it might get annoying long term lol

I think I'd rather play it than Animal Crossing.

SunofKratos said:

~Mod Edit~

-Smeags

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)