By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze coming this year in Decemeber

I hope so very very much that it does come this year, but i wouldn't be surprised if it slipped to next year.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Definitely on my MUST have list :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I never realised how many FPS the PS3 had. The best rated game for the console is a shooter (CoD4), until a few weeks ago the best ranking exclusive was a shooter (Resistance), and now the two most anticipated games (with the exception of Uncharted for some people) are shooters. Even the previously best ranking game (Oblivion) is first person, but including that is streching things a bit. =P

Sony Fanboi's better buy 2-3 copies of this game each, if they expect third parties to take this game seriously. After High Profile releases Lair, Heavenly Swords, Ratchet & Clank, Warhawk, Folklore, Ninja Gaiden Sigma all either floundering at the start or showing very weak legs, third parties might have to rethink their priorities.
Who is to blame ?? X360 got better s/w sales with a similar install base.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Eh, i'd be worried about COD 4 overshadowing it if it came out this year.

With Killzone pushed back they'd be better off releasing it when Killzone was supposed to be released.

Around the Network
Fonzerelli said:
Sony Fanboi's better buy 2-3 copies of this game each, if they expect third parties to take this game seriously. After High Profile releases Lair, Heavenly Swords, Ratchet & Clank, Warhawk, Folklore, Ninja Gaiden Sigma all either floundering at the start or showing very weak legs, third parties might have to rethink their priorities.

Maybe many people are using it as a Blu-Ray player only.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Good news. I thought it actually might get delayed to 08'.

Fonzerelli said:

Woah ... similar install base? 7 million versus 2 million? 5 v.s 13. Thats not similar. More than 2:1. Warkhawk, Folklore, and NGS were never expected sell millions. If anyone did they're idiots. They are fantastic games, but not really enough people to get huge numbers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Fonzerelli said:

Woah ... similar install base? 7 million versus 2 million? 5 v.s 13. Thats not similar. More than 2:1. Warkhawk, Folklore, and NGS were never expected sell millions. If anyone did they're idiots. They are fantastic games, but not really enough people to get huge numbers.

His last sentence was in the past tense.  He was talking about when the 360 had a similar install base last year.  Though he did it in a bit of a fanboyish way.

This game makes me think of Halo so much. Looks awesome.

Not crazy about the cover though.