By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NBA JAM for wii Scan!

dude this game looks awesome...now lets hope it's 30 to 40 bucks

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
irstupid said:
SaviorX said:
I mean....pfft. This is a spit in the face of Wii owners in terms of support.... but Gondamn that scan is funny.

how is that a spit in the face getting one of the funnest games ever being made for the wii.

but lol at the pic, it looks funny.  they look like a ton of pictures where taken of facial expressions of the players and then they ahve them follow the body around.  but who cares, nba jam is an awesome game regardless of looks, hope it plays as good as back in the day.

I mean, in terms of giving the console great games and such, this doesn't fit the bill.

But the game looks funny as hell. Hope it plays like NBA Showtime did

Name a greater game than NBA Jam for the SNES.

@Euphoria: He's heating up!

LOL

It would be even cooler if you had the choice between classic players and current players.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

tarheel91 said:
Oh god, I'ma have to buy 5 copies day one now. Excellent decision leaving it 2D.

From what I understand, the bodies and the court are actually 3D (note the shadow), it's just the heads (and likely the crowd) that are 2D.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
tarheel91 said:
Oh god, I'ma have to buy 5 copies day one now. Excellent decision leaving it 2D.

From what I understand, the bodies and the court are actually 3D (note the shadow), it's just the heads (and likely the crowd) that are 2D.

Don't tell me that!  I'm going to cry now.

Heheh, I'm loving the love it/hate it reactions here.

As for my take: It looks like NBA Jam... and that's never (ever) a bad thing.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

tarheel91 said:
famousringo said:
tarheel91 said:

Don't tell me that!  I'm going to cry now.

Oh come on, don't cry. The gameplay looks totally retro. It's 3D in the same way NSMBWii is 3D!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

supermario128 said:
It would be even cooler if you had the choice between classic players and current players.

BEST DUO!

Will they have those popular stars in the game? I want to be Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff!