By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats your ringtone?

Falling Down by Oasis

Around the Network

I recorded myself making a ringing sound.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

lulz..... my text tone is Special ed saying "YAY! I GOT MAIL! YAY!" and the ring tome depends on who you are .... but i think if your number isn't in my phone it's banana phone...

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

NiKKoM said:

This.

Around the Network

I often switch between this

And this:

4 ≈ One

I think this comic may be appropriate for the situation.
http://www.xkcd.com/479/

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

one four five by the cat empire. epic tune.

will probably change it when i can think of another song tho. my alarm tone is "Generator" by the Foo Fighters, followed by "Dr Jones" (Aqua) and "Banana Chips" (Shonen Knife). i need to set 3 alarms because im lazy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Mine is pure awesome:

Each of my friends have a ringtone as well, such as Ice Ice Baby, (Highway to) The Danger Zone, Precious by The Pretenders, Paper Planes, Flowers on the Wall, etc.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/