By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JaggedSac said:
^^Leno is doing the Tonight Show again and Conan is out. This is the last I heard.

I hope that doesn't happen.

Conan is the superior comedian and deserves it far more. If they do this, it'll be the 2nd worst TV blunder in the past 10 years...#1 being the cancellation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I happen to love watching Parks & Rec, The Office & 30 rock, so I don't think NBC really sucks, they just made some bad choices

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

mrstickball said:
JaggedSac said:
^^Leno is doing the Tonight Show again and Conan is out. This is the last I heard.

I hope that doesn't happen.

Conan is the superior comedian and deserves it far more. If they do this, it'll be the 2nd worst TV blunder in the past 10 years...#1 being the cancellation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Both cause by a lack of ratings, why don't people watch good tv

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

I like Leno more than O'Brian, but the situation is unfair for O'Brian. I like that he's standing up for himself and not backing down to the corporate bigwigs.

SamuelRSmith said:
I've never watched Conan's show, but I know from his work on The Simpsons that he's a very funny guy.

What's happened?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/13/everything-you-need-to-kn_n_421795.html

This article is called "Everything You Need to Know About the Conan/Leno Drama in One Easy Post," and it keeps getting updated as this madness drags on.

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
I like Leno more than O'Brian, but the situation is unfair for O'Brian. I like that he's standing up for himself and not backing down to the corporate bigwigs.

I'm not so sure about that. Conan O'Brien helped set up this conflict way back in 2004 when he threatened to bolt unless he would get to host The Tonight Show, right when NBC was renewing Jay Leno's for another five years. Zucker then announced that as soon as Jay's contract was expired, Conan O'Brien would take over. This created the situation where Leno was out but was not yet ready to retire. Now NBC has this mess. I don't feel sorry for Conan O'Brien. He's being paid tens of millions of dollars and he can't make a lousy compromise because of a principle about keeping The Tonight Show at 11:35? Not to mention that Leno WILL someday retire (maybe a few years down the road) and he'll get the show back to 11:35 (which was never specify in his contract). I see that Leno loves what he is doing, so much so that he's willing to do what Zucker decides while O'Brien has something else on his mind.

What's happening / happened to Conan is bullshit.

I'd say more about this, but all I've got is negativity.

... Go Kimmel.

I can't believe Kimmel just told Leno, on the air, "Conan and I have children, all you have is cars, you have like 800 million dollars, leave our shows alone!"

Kimmel rules.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can't believe Kimmel just told Leno, on the air, "Conan and I have children, all you have is cars, you have like 800 million dollars, leave our shows alone!"

Kimmel rules.

Kimmel has always hated Leno.  Though man that is ballsy.

I'm loving Letterman's take on all of this, "Jay 'Big Jaw' Leno"