By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Haitians suffer because they made a deal with the devil

NJ5 said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Maybe he's right? Anyone consider that?

I will consider it around the time that I consider my house might be made of solidified cheese held together by eggs.

Mmm, eggs.

The food of Beelzebub. He likes his French Toast 

Around the Network
Lord Flashheart said:
NJ5 said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Maybe he's right? Anyone consider that?

I will consider it around the time that I consider my house might be made of solidified cheese held together by eggs.

Mmm, eggs.

The food of Beelzebub. He likes his French Toast 

French toast sounds good right now...lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:
I wouldn't call Pat Robertson a Christian leader...

I don't think he has any followers.

Pat Robertson has a large following, at the very the least its enough of a following for the 700 Club to run for 40 years.

ManusJustus said:
mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:

Pat Robertson has a large following, at the very the least its enough of a following for the 700 Club to run for 40 years.

Maybe for some but he doesn't speak for all Christians...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

gamefreak4ever said:
ManusJustus said:
mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:

Of course not. I'd say he doesn't speak for most. But does anyone speak for all or most Christians?

He certainly is a Christian leader and representative in that he leads and represents Christians. And he does make a hell of a lot of money doing it, too.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
gamefreak4ever said:
ManusJustus said:
mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:

Of course not. I'd say he doesn't speak for most. But does anyone speak for all or most Christians?

He certainly is a Christian leader and representative in that he leads and represents Christians. And he does make a hell of a lot of money doing it, too.

Jesus

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
stof said:
gamefreak4ever said:
ManusJustus said:
mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:

Jesus

I'd say a Christian leader is someone that is involved with a denomination at a high level, or someone that leads a Christian council of some sorts....Someone that leads Christians in an actual congregation, or group of congregations.

Robertson holds NO leadership role over any Christian church, and has not for many many years. He is no longer the CEO of the Christian Broadcasting Network. So any sort of 'leadership' he has has been severely reduced. So I would argue that he may of been a Christian leader, but it would of been years ago.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
MrBubbles said:
stof said:
gamefreak4ever said:
ManusJustus said:
mrstickball said:

mrstickball said:

Jesus

I'd say a Christian leader is someone that is involved with a denomination at a high level, or someone that leads a Christian council of some sorts....Someone that leads Christians in an actual congregation, or group of congregations.

Robertson holds NO leadership role over any Christian church, and has not for many many years. He is no longer the CEO of the Christian Broadcasting Network. So any sort of 'leadership' he has has been severely reduced. So I would argue that he may of been a Christian leader, but it would of been years ago.

Saying Pat Robertson isnt a Christian leader is like saying that Bill Gates isn't a leader in computer software.  Heck, you could argue that Bill retired, but Pat Robertson is still spilling his idiotic remarks to millions of Christian followers.

I saw an awesome video today where a Haitian ambassador claimed that their deal with Satan is what helped America get the Louisiana Purchase, so we can't complain about it.

SATAN BUILT AMERICA!

Funny comment on the CNN page:

"This is why I will defend everyone's right to the freedom of speech. If you don't let them talk, you'll never know who the dangerous stupid ones are."