By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm sorry you guys are crazy if.....

You think that the deletions on FFXIII were anything but because of the 360 version. I have heard many people say that, oh they could just add another disk. Well it doesnt work like that, that takes a LOT more work and so they decided to cut the "extra, flashy, and pointless" stuff that people would probably look at and say wow thats cool. The fact is, that it was already said that this was already made FULL VERSION for the Ps3 and they deleted stuff for the 360 version to be fair. And if you want to really get into it, the graphics in my opinion were downgraded too. Bluray is a better technology than HDDVD and because of that, they had to cater to HDDVD. Even though i am a PS3 homer, like a lot of you will say, the game coming to the 360 is probably a good thing. But regardless the Ps3 owners got shaft in terms of what we were originally going to get. Plain and simple. Go ahead i have prepared for the backlash!

Around the Network

Most of the 360 spokesmen are banned so there won't be any real backlash. I don't know what to say myself, I honestly don't know why SE chose to cut so much content.

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic. Now for the descriptive and on topic bit. It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nice noname

Around the Network

360 doesn't use HDDVD...

No one knows why.

It might be a total different reason.

We might even see FFXIII-2.