By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Pc being attacked when I load the site on occassion (firefox)

So I loaded up the site just now (and only this site) and was greeted with one of those lovely 'force you to stop browsing and try to get you to check for spyware' installation things. You know those things that screw your pc up usually. Figured i'd make a post about it.  

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Around the Network

Since you're using Firefox, these are a must have: Ad Block NoScript I also enjoy: Flash Block

That happened to me yesterday.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Happened to me today and yesterday

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Just happened to me. Time to add the above mentioned addons.

Around the Network

Yep, happened to me today. I hate ads like that and would never buy their product. If I owned the product, I'd burn it.

Thanks twesterm.

Thanks for the links twesterm, I didn't knew about NoScript and NoFlash. They kick butt :)

I got that just now. ioi, please fix.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Just happened to me...but AdBlock doesn't seem to work with Vista...at least not for me.

This really needs to get fixed...we've been having these problems for months now...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )