By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - is there a hk416 or xm8 in modern warfare 2 ?

i dont see both the these two assault rifles, why didnt they include it in the game ?

Around the Network

No, they had enough guns

enough guns ? hahaha no way dood they need more guns.

If you actually max out the guns, there are plenty. I have got 1000 kills with the SCAR and ACR, 850 with M16, and I still have plenty of guns that I could use, the F2000, FAL and FAMAS. What is the difference going to be between an XM8 and a SCAR?

Well, the XM8 is a canceled project and only exists in prototype form. Not sure about the other one.

EDIT: The HK416 looks to sililar to an M4 to lend it any visual distinguishablility within the game. People who don't specifically know about weaponry would probably see it as a redundant weapon.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network

@FastFord58: True, but the XM8 was in MGS4/MGO, you know.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Hey man I thought you were done with gaming or something? Add me on XBL The King Bading and if I see you in Modern Warfare 2 I'll help you "pwn some n00bs"

It's just that simple.

huaxiong90 said:
@FastFord58: True, but the XM8 was in MGS4/MGO, you know.

I have seen it in other games as well. Ghost Recon AW uses it quite extesively. MGS4 and GR were in dev before the gun was cancelled. I haven't really seen it since then.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

MonstaMack said:
Hey man I thought you were done with gaming or something? Add me on XBL The King Bading and if I see you in Modern Warfare 2 I'll help you "pwn some n00bs"

hahaha yea your right, but you know what happen on christmas, my cousin got me an xbox 360 the one with the hdmi on the back

for christmas, so here i am back on xbox live not by choice but by force because i mean i dont want to use it but dont want to waste it so

i got no choice but to play on the xbox again, hopefully this one does rrod on me or else,

Munkeh111 said:
If you actually max out the guns, there are plenty. I have got 1000 kills with the SCAR and ACR, 850 with M16, and I still have plenty of guns that I could use, the F2000, FAL and FAMAS. What is the difference going to be between an XM8 and a SCAR?

exclude the scar and use the xm8 if both are similiar, the point is the xm8 was more light weight which make sprinting longer,

it had more advantages than the scar, and we would have seen that in the game if they had included the xm8,