By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best console for me and my boyfriend to buy?

'We need something that will satisfy us both'
'The 360 sounds right up our alley'
'We want something more meaty and powerful'
'We want something that's backwards compatible'
'We often spend our wads on each other when it comes to having fun'
'Another concern is that we may end up with a red ring!'

Please tell me that all these hilarious innuendos are intentional.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

So far this gen, there has not yet been a lot of great RPGs... it depends on the king of RPG he likes, if it's western ones, then you should seriously consider Dragon Age and Mass effect (the 360 has them both, the PS3 only Dragon Age, but the PC is probably the best platform for them both). For JRPG, the 360 has also more choice so far but there is nothing groundbreaking. On the PS3 side, you have Demon's souls which is considered by many as a masterpiece...

pbroy said:
Is your boyfr!end hot?

All the hot people have 360s. n___n

yeah i know.most of the studs i have seen don't seem to have any choice and buy 360.They just pickup whatever is popular and wat other people suggest them.

u'r a male urself and u got a boyfriend?

It's a bit of a bummer that some games are platform exclusive. We can't afford 2 consoles as we both have a heavy load on our overdrafts as it is!

Around the Network

okay your puns are simply ridiculous but incredibly amusing, thank you for this thread.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

You should get the X360. It's the true gaming console, has the best current game library and the best upcoming lineup of games this year.

And, most important, we need another sale.

We have decided to buy an Atari 2600.

This thread is funny. Is this Squilliam lol?

It's simple, if you're both good looking and fit you buy a Wii, if you're fat, lazy lard buckets PS3 or Xbox 360 to help expand your girth.

Glad to be of help :0P