By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which celebrities do you want to fail (Hard)

Me personally I have a hate for Michael Cera and Christian Bale. Don't know why I hate Cera, I chalk that up to me being jealous of his success (it should be me, IT SHOULD BE ME!). I hate Christian Bale because he's a douche Bag, who should be tossed into a room with a gorilla that tests out travel luggage. 

Thoughts?

edit: Oh and Props to gimmikyWii, whose thread made me think up this thread

Around the Network

Taylor Swift. Carrot Top. The Kardashians. The Duggars. Octomom. All about equally irritating.

CommonMan said:
Taylor Swift. Carrot Top. The Kardashians. The Duggars. Octomom. All about equally irritating.

Oh man forgot about Carrot top, I put him beside Dane Cook

my no#1 = Beyonce--> shes beyond overrated
and if celebrity characters count than
dora the explorer-->so annoying in the morning..arrrrggh

Robert Pattinson , anything Twiglight related ( What are we saying about the movie industry when we buy this pre-pubescent, plotless , King-kong sized Turd) Stephanie Meyer also ( She writes like a 12 year describing love)

Around the Network

Dane Cook, and Shia LeBoeuf. If I never heard of those guys again I'd be happy.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Actors: Johnny Depp, Leonardo DeCantActIo and the guy who played Anakin in the new Star Wars films (dont know his name)

Musicians: all rappers, all manufactured acts, muse, coldplay, radiohead, countless other overrated bands

Misc: anyone famous just for being on reality tv, anyone famous for just appearing in shitty gossip magazines

Megan Fox. a sex tape would be awesome.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I never really minded her before, but lately I've really been hating Taylor Swift. Her voice is so bland and her music is so generic. I guess kids need a good role model, but she really doesn't have any talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

This video just pisses me off for no reason whatsoever.