By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I'd like to see from The Conduit 2.

Hey,

I still have the final level to complete, but already want to state my suggestions for a sequel.

Multiplayer:

- insert game lobbies where I can see the number of players (also the total players online). Also activate a chat mode (onscreen keyboard, usb keyboard, bluetooth keeyboard, wiispeak). The fact that it took so long (in Germany) to start up a multiplayer match with hardly any players frustrated me so much that I gave up trying. At the beginning there have been many players out there, but since 2-3 months it has only been a desaster. With game lobbies you can meet online and don't have to work with Forums at the PC and friends' codes.

- offer downloadable addons (maps, weapons, skins). 9 maps are just not enough, it would also increase the fanbase if people could build their own maps.

- co-cop mode: I like the Grinder's idea of a 4 player online co-op. Local co-op would also be great.

- it annoyed me that enemies were statically placed on the maps. Whenever you respawned you had to face exactly the same enemies at the exact same spot at the exact same time. This isn't really fun.

- I would also like to share my online stats and please increase them. In the current version the stats are too vague they don't even make sense. Either drop the stats or expand them.

- please offer tournaments where players can set them up. Also offer invite lobbies for an exclusive private online play.

- please offer more space in maps. E.g. when you had to fight your way through the city there was only one way. I would have found it much better if there had been more space to discover and multiple ways to reach the goal. For the online part: Especially the "street" map is way too small for 12 players. Also please build it random respawn places. I don't want to respawn at the same spots over and over again. People just kill you right away.

- Loading time between multiplayer matches: WAY TOO LONG!!!! This really is insane. I want to jump right back to the game lobby whenever a match finishes and don't want to wait 2 minutes to get back to the menu + 5 - 10 minutes to wait for players and another 5 minutes for the game to start.

- number of guns carrying: Why in the world can I only carry 2 weapons at the same time? I want to choose between all of them. I also want to carry my guns to the next level and don't want to start from zero. Please also add weapon upgrades.

Overall the conduit pleased my quite awhile but it sadly lies in the corner for too long.....

Around the Network

fazz said:
They should get in touch with Vanillaware... together, they would do wonders.

That's a subtle way to say that HVS needs and some good art directors?