By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 or PS3 slim

My fat is 3 years old, it gets used everyday for hours and hours, its also our full time DVD and Blu ray player. Never a problem. Fat or Slim it does not matter

Around the Network

Dude don't worry about yellow light. Its a minor problem at the most. Its mostly 360 fanboys calling it YLoD to try and make it sound like a huge problem like RRoD was.

Personally i'd prefer the Phat PS3 because of its slickness, however in practicality wise i'd go for my Slim

i also prefer the style of the fat ps3, it simply looks much better, if i had to buy a ps3 now, i would choose the fat one...

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.

Both!!! If you can get a third job :P jk

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

may as well go for the Slim because it has more hard drive space. if you plan on using PS3 as your main gaming system or want to download a lot of stuff, go with that.
don't base the system on looks ;)